Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Game on

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
I appreciate there is already a thread on this, but wanted to to make it abundantly clear today's game goes ahead...

Pitch has passed inspection this morning.

MW

Comments

• Options
    Its ok Matt, everyone trusted Latimer, he's a pharmacist you know :-)

Is there a problem with the OS ? Not been able to connect of late, and i've run out of cowboy / lasso error jokes !
  • Options
    LOL thought this was a thread about Game on the series used to be on tv. Anyone remeber that :-)
  • Options
    I don't believe it's possible to run out of cowboy jokes...

Currently spending my Saturday morning trying to get the OS fixed. The problem is that as we are trying to fix, everyone is trying to access, which just makes it more difficult. Not that it's fans' fault...

The site has been a bit delicate of late. We're trying to make changes - which includes updating software etc to make it more stable in conjunction with a potential new look - but without any budget/resources, it's somewhat difficult, to say the least.

As for Game On (the sitcom), I actually studied it once upon a time.... Little known fact, one of the main writers was Andrew Davies, the go-to guy for all the much praised BBC period/costume drama epics such as Pride and Predjudice and Little Dorrit etc.

Right, back to the website...

MW
  • Options
    I would say anyone with an ounce of dedication and pride in their work would have set the alarm for 2.00 am and got it sorted while we all slept off last nights beer and wine....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]I would say anyone with an ounce of dedication and pride in their work would have set the alarm for 2.00 am and got it sorted while we all slept off last nights beer and wine....

Agreed, Stoney,

Any dedicated member of staff would work 25 hours a day, 8 days a week.
    Trouble is, Charlton just can't get the staff these days.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]LOL thought this was a thread about Game on the series used to be on tv. Anyone remeber that :-)
    Sam Janus got me through some tough times...3.gif
    samantha_janus049.jpg
  • Options
    agree Mortimer she was hot.
  • Options
    ....shame about her brother Hugh. ;-p
  • Options
    I used to do her VAT returns. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..............................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I used to do her
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No you diddnt covered end :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]LOL thought this was a thread about Game on the series used to be on tv. Anyone remeber that :-)[/quote]
    Sam Janus got me through some tough times...[img]http://forum.football365.com/images/smiley_icons/3.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m104/markbc79/samantha_janus049.jpg[/img][/quote]

That's my concentration out the window for this morning.