Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jens Lehmann does a wee during the game

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Did anyone see this:

Peeing incident

Still, my wife seems to think it's OK - but then she does this kind of thing all the time.

Comments

• Options
    In England he would have been yellow carded for leaving the pitch without the referee's consent.

And then the dirgy Daily Mail may have led a campaign to get him banned for life - for gross indecency and corrupting the morals of the nation.
  • Options
    When you've gotta go....
  • Options
    I once got a caution from the OB for weeing down a drain hole in an alleyway completely out of sight of anyone - apart from some twat copper.

Taking that as a precedent he should be locked up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I once got a caution from the OB for weeing down a drain hole in an alleyway completely out of sight of anyone - apart from some twat copper.

So you were yellow carded, Offy .....?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I once got a caution from the OB for weeing down a drain hole in an alleyway completely out of sight of anyone - apart from some twat copper.

So you were yellow carded, Offy .....?

Was years ago Oggy, got a proper caution for "unreasonable behaviour" - whatever the f**k that is supposed to mean. Was in Newcastle having been to see us play up at Roker Park.
  • Options
    Good job you didn't need another pee, Offy ..... another yellow would have seen you red carded.
    Even facing a 1 match ban.

;o)
  • Options
    ... and that, my friends, is why all football grounds should have a running track around the pitch