Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Am I right in thinking?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    I was contracted to do 10 and it said the days were optional to do in the description, but now im suddenly doing 13.5 hours a week

Be careful of burnout young Nathan, sounds like they are flogging you too hard
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]That I can do the hours I want to at work as I havn't signed any contract, so I can say to shift some of my saturday hours (10 til 7) to a weekday and they have to do that?

You need to be careful about quoting the idea that you haven't signed a contract and so can work the hours you want. In reverse by you not signing they are not contractually bound to pay you.
  • Options
    should be other way round trying to get as many hours as you can before xmas.............then again if you paced yourself for 10 in a week then make you do 3.5 more you could have a case for going to the European Commission mate................blimey bet a lot on here do more than that travelling each week to work.

do the time !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Life is a learning curve, Nathan.

You never stop learning, none of us.

;o)
    I have sadly. I can only get new information in if I forget something else.
  • Options
    He's not responded yet ... is he working? ... will he be at the game?

Can't wait for the next thrilling instalment ;-)
  • Options
    I like Shirty's idea of a "Dear Nathan" column.
  • Options
    hes getting his mum to ring up and say hes ill today! the boy is a genius
  • Options
    Be ironic if the match gets postponed...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]hes getting his mum to ring up and say hes ill today! the boy is a genius

I didn't think it was possible Mike but that's a late contender for post of the thread... inspired!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol
  • Options
    That has had me in fits! Superb!
  • Options
    Nathan send them an E-mail saying that you cannot make it into work first thing in the morning.
  • Options
    Come on guys, I know a few of you are in the recruitment game, can't you find a suitable position for Nathan that means he can still work 10 hours a week and dictate his times? You are all heartless to think think the youth of today are workshy.
  • Options
    The way this thread is going it has to be a contender for Thread of the Year?
  • Options
    why dont you lot treat this thread with the contempt it deserves.This geezer is a A1 PLUM
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]why dont you lot treat this thread with the contempt it deserves.This geezer is a A1 PLUM
    NSS, I take you wouldn't consider employing such a dedicated person for your team of employees?

:-)
  • Options
    with so many youngsters out of work at the moment if they are anything like him it's hardly surprising is it.
  • Options
    chaps come on ..........give the bloke a break.....when we where younger we didnt have mobiles to answer and text.....Facebook to keep up to date .....and computer games to play to the wee small hours..........its not as easy as it use to be .....something has to give....and well 10 hours .......thats a nearly a full days work !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]why dont you lot treat this thread with the contempt it deserves.This geezer is a A1 PLUM

hahaha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many Charlton Lifers does it take to change a light bulb ?

One - Nathan

I'll get my coat :-(
  • Options
    He's planning to quit already, c'mon Nathan - fight through it.

FWIW unfortunately I work at the same place :-(, I'm on almost 40hrs a week and haven't got a day off until Christmas day, and my only other is new years eve.
    He's only worked 2 days and is already wanting out as it's not doing his hernia any good.. not sure running from the Millwall will do it much better. ;-)
  • Options
    Best windup on here ever. Even better than the multiple personality disorder nonsense on Netsaddicks
  • Options
    I'm gonna work on sunday, mon, tues, wed and boxing day (which are my hours anyway)
  • Options
    If thats your hours what has all this been about??? If you didn't have to work saturday why ask if your right in thinking... Words fail me sometimes
  • Options
    All very odd
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]If thats your hours what has all this been about??? If you didn't have to work saturday why ask if your right in thinking... Words fail me sometimes
    Like I said Unc - windup. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]If thats your hours what has all this been about??? If you didn't have to work saturday why ask if your right in thinking... Words fail me sometimes
    Like I said Unc - windup. Nothing more, nothing less.

He works today too - but is planning to miss his hours for the match.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    no hes ringing up today to say hes ill ( this call will be made when he should techinically be there working )
  • Options
    Heard hes boss is a lifer.