Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pikeys stealing signalling cable bringing Essex to a halt

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Fucking scumbags

3 stations round here all on the same line in the last 9 days

I honestly hope they electrocute themselves and die a slow painful death

1 hour to drive 8 miles so far and I haven't started my commute yet - I'm trying to drop off my daughter at nursery

happy damn Monday

Comments

• Options
    Where abouts in Essex ???
  • Options
    Im in Braintree but its Hatfield peverel thats been done today. Last week it was Chelmsford, Mark Tey and Colchester
  • Options
    How very Essex :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Im in Braintree but its Hatfield peverel thats been done today. Last week it was Chelmsford, Mark Tey and Colchester

My bruv's in Black Notley so I know it a (little) bit, you anywhere near there? Agree about them getting electrocuted, unfortunatly more likely to cause a serous incident where someone else gets hurt or worse though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Im in Braintree but its Hatfield peverel thats been done today. Last week it was Chelmsford, Mark Tey and Colchester

My bruv's in Black Notley so I know it a (little) bit, you anywhere near there? Agree about them getting electrocuted, unfortunatly more likely to cause a serous incident where someone else gets hurt or worse though.

I'm Bocking, that's 2 miles past Braintree, notleys are about 5 miles from me

small world
  • Options
    I didn't think you had a pikey problem up there its a nice area. They must be coming over from kent