Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you want to score Charlton's winner on Saturday...

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
...and why?

I am going to go for Tamer Tuna. Great way to start a legend-status.

Comments

• Options
    Luke Varney.
  • Options
    i want 5-0 no stressful stuff but if we were to do a millwall and snake one in the last minute to win it i'd like an og from neil harris
  • Options
    All of them! Except Elliott because that would be irresponsible to come such a long way out of his goal....unless it was a penalty!
    I want to win 10-0! or 11-0
  • Options
    Lloyd Sam.

He has been with us a long while now and it would elevate his status amongst the fans.
  • Options
    What one do you call the winner in a 4-0 romp?

With his West Ham history it has to be Daily
  • Options
    Elliot!
  • Options
    Dailly for me too.
  • Options
    ...in the right goal!
  • Options
    Shelvey to come on in the last 10 and smack one in from 20 yards.

"I'm Back"
  • Options
    McLeod
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YOUGA with his first Valley goal, having taken it round their entire team, then flicking it up and scoring with an overhead kick from 30 yards... with his right foot
  • Options
    Burton................................just to shut bexleyboy up.
  • Options
    Yeah hopefully wont be necessary as think we will win by a few, but if anyone shlevey or tuna
  • Options
    Dailly would be a good one coz he'll get a bit of abuse and stick from them lot after the way he gifted them victory when West Ham played them the other year in the Championship.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]YOUGA with his first Valley goal, having taken it round their entire team, then flicking it up and scoring with an overhead kick from 30 yards... with his right foot

a bit like les briley did from 40 yards at selhurst for them carnts
  • Options
    Robbie Elliott, sees the Spanners keeper off his line and and takes advantage.

A bouncing ball just like Pat Jennings against Alex Stepney many years ago would be even more amusing.
  • Options
    Daily...........something tells me he may be singalled out by the spanners for some reason
  • Options
    Burton - He'll no doubt run his nuts off, so he'll deserve it.
  • Options
    Jonjo

PS Chizz, could you change the title to "Who do you want to score [b]our[/b] winner on Saturday ..." - just for the removal of all doubt :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Shelvey to come on in the last 10 and smack one in from 20 yards.

"I'm Back"

Same!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]McLeod
    agree did jack all last year for em and fell out with em now sink em
  • Options
    Who do you want to score Charlton's winner on Saturday...?

Charlton.
  • Options
    Fraser Rischardson - payback time.
  • Options
    A perfect Burton Hat Trick ( Left foot,Right foot,Header ) will make my Newcy Brown tastes even sweeter Saturday night.
  • Options
    you think there will be one ?

potential banana skin..........our first home defeat to the spanners doesn't bear thinking about, but remember the 2000/1 season - 13 straight wins and we lost to Swidon at home who at the time were bottom and hadn't won away for ages.

PS - JimmyMelrose is coming home for xmas and will be attending this game - his previous record over the past 3 years on returning home to see games (both home & away) is no wins and 6 draws........mainly 1-1.
  • Options
    Don't care who scores.

Golfy, jaysus, it was just a question. I guess we all hope that there will be one. Derbies are often dicky, but we're in decent form.
  • Options
    McLeod - so he can take his shirt off then get booked and suspended, and that should be the last we see of him before he goes in January
  • Options
    Lloyd Sam would be good, he'd appreciate the significance of it. Quite like to see Semedo get the winner as well - does such an effective but unglamorous job, would be nice to see him get some of the limelight as reward for his performances this season, and it would prove that he really does f##kin' hate Millwall as the song goes.
  • Options
    Peter Varney, lob from the directors box.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]McLeod - so he can take his shirt off then get booked and suspended, and that should be the last we see of him before he goes in January
    don't plan on it!