Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Happy Christmas?

Charlton 5 Millwall 0
Leeds 0 Southampton 1
Norwich 0 Huddersfield 0

Comments

• Options
    I'd be happy with 4 against Millwall if the other results hold.

Top at Christmas!
  • Options
    Would like Leeds to beat Southampton

I'll take the 5-0 though :)
  • Options
    I'll take the win against Millwall, if Norwich drop a point or lose then it's a bonus.
  • Options
    Just wanna beat Millwall dont care how its done, more importantly other results must hold and we will be top at crimbo.
  • Options
    sounds like good plan malaysia addick, how much you paying the refs on this? then i shall put a few bets on
  • Options
    i'm not a greedy man, so i'll just take 3 points on saturday and maybe let leeds a have a point.
  • Options
    We need only be concerned with our own results - get that right and no team in this division can live with us.
    So we need to beat Millwall.

Southampton are coming up on the rails a bit fast right now, and are only a few points outside the playoff positions.
    They might be 20 points behind us right now - but IMO could do with being slowed, so a Leeds/Southampton draw suits me fine even if it means we are level on points on Saturday night.

There's half a season left to prove we deserve to be top.

Norwich v Huddersfield - a draw doesn't help either team too much, and keeps them at arms length from us.
  • Options
    Im getting all excited about Saturday now...
    Last day of work friday and a party that night for my mates 30th......

come on boys..... gonna be a hell of a game I reckon, I can just feel it...
  • Options
    I am very worried about Saints, unlike the other sides I cannot see them losing a player or too in Jan.The play offs is not beyond them and i believ they have money to spend in Jan.

But as Oggy says, we need to be concerned with our results. This week there is only one result that matters!
  • Options
    were 20 points ahead of the saints....

with a 6 point gap on third....

we have come back from a dodgy little run with a fantastic run of form.....

early goal next week and we could send our rivals packing....