Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

top 5 football kits

What's everyone's top 5 ever football kits

Comments

• Options
    Charlton Home kit 92-93
    Charlton play off final kit
    Charlton Away kit 92-93
    Charlton home kit 87-88
    Charlton home kit 09-10
  • Options
    Charlton fa cup final kit!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    For some reason when i was younger (early/mid 1990's) i had a fascination with non Charlton kits. I used to love an away kit. Dont remember the years but think my favourite owned would have to be:

Aston Villa (it was black, red and green stripes, with the Muller sponsor)
    Blackburn (Black with red pin stripes)
    Man Utd (half yellow & green with black lacing!!...rascal)

Then my Charlton kits would be the white with green and purple and my first kit...the plain red with thick white stripe across the chest with 'The Woolwich' sponsor.

Edit: i was about 8 years old, before anyone calls me part-time ;-)
  • Options
    Im not sure if they changed or not but peterbrough had a nice blue adidas one last year
  • Options
    A few years back I knew a Man u fan who had a Man city kit because he fought it looked nice.
  • Options
    England World Cup 90 shirt, Charlton Back To The Valley Ribero shirt.
  • Options
    Unfortunately i am guilty of buying a non-Charlton shirt. In 1995 i bought the Man City shirt just because i liked the look of it. It had the brother sponsor and it was made by kapper and it had the kapper logo going down the sleeves (kapper back then was quite trendy). I remember wearing to football training at school and all the kids loved it and wanted to get one. I have still got it but its a tad too small for me now plus i wouldn't be seen dead in it now ;-)
  • Options
    Top 5:
    2009 home kit
    2002-2003 home kit (allsports)
    2003-2005 home kit
    2003-2005 away kit (yellow joma)
    centenery shirt
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Charlton

86-88 adidas (home)
    98-00 le coq sportif (home)
    05-06 joma (away)
    06-08 joma (home) despite not liking it at the start
    that white 60's number with red shoulders (surely due for a revival as an away shirt??)

The Current home and away strips by Joma (amazingly) are actually understated and decent too.

Non Charlton

Manchester City have a history of decent kits (the sartorialy elegant side of Manchester)
    Blackpool have unique home colours that look good on most of their designs and generally have nice away kits too
    Blackburn Rovers strips are generally nice
    Leeds United's plain white 70's tribute worn in the mid 90's
    France's 1998 World Cup winning strip