Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guess which player wears size 7 boots ....?

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
From the OS:

"The jersey has been signed by the Addicks captain, who has also put his signature to a pair of his size seven adidas boots."

To complete this "while I'm drinking coffee Tuesday morning thread", any other players out there with tiny feet?

Comments

• Options
    Semedo probably a size 3 :-)
  • Options
    Whats AFKA ?
  • Options
    I take size 5 (no it doesn't follow!! LOL)...........The ledgendary Leeds skipper Bobby Collins took size 3!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Beckham is a 7 I believe
  • Options
    Lloyd Sam? A guess. Scott Wagstaff?
  • Options
    McLeod is a 15 ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]McLeod is a 15 ;-)

We're talking about shoe sizes not goals a career :-)
  • Options
    You know what they say about people about big feet...

So what does that mean about our Nicky? :-O
  • Options
    Big socks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]You know what they say about people about big feet...

So what does that mean about our Nicky? :-O

That he's ginger ...?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Me

So it is true, then Unc - small feet, small ..... you know?

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Me

So it is true, then Unc - small feet, small ..... you know?

;o)

Ego !! Yes your right Oggy
  • Options
    Blimey, didn't think you'd own up to that one ....!!!!

Oh, small ego ........erm, is that right, Uncle ......?
  • Options
    It must be Oggy you've seen jan is always smiling so it must surely be my ego thats small ;-)
  • Options
    I'm a size 7
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]It must be Oggy you've seen jan is always smiling so it must surely be my ego thats small ;-)

Well, Uncle ........ an under-priviledged friend once told me that despite his new partners disappointment at first sight, he found other ways to keep her smiling.

Is that your secret too ....?

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I'm a size 7

Oh it must be true then Oggy ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]It must be Oggy you've seen jan is always smiling so it must surely be my ego thats small ;-)

Well, Uncle ........ an under-priviledged friend once told me that despite his new partners disappointment at first sight, he found other ways to keep her smiling.

Is that your secret too ....?

;o)

Disappointment !! Whats that? Satisfaction is my middle name. Anyway better stop this now because all the girls on this site are whispering me ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I'm a size 7

Oh it must be true then Oggy ;-)

LMAO .... so that's you, Eltham Addick and Nicky Bailey who know how to keep your woman smiling.

There must be magic in those old size 7 boots!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good bit of banter, Uncle ..... yep, draw a line under it now before it gets out of hand.

;o)
  • Options
    I have my moments !..;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I have my moments !..;o)

Yeah you might but its not all about you ;-)
  • Options
    I went into a shoe shop in Auckland a few years back and asked to try on a couple of pairs of boots in size 9 Uk.....the assistant looked at me and said" We dont stock any mens shoes that small" My Flaber was gasted....lol Apparently they sold only size 10 upwards....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]I went into a shoe shop in Auckland a few years back and asked to try on a couple of pairs of boots in size 9 Uk.....the assistant looked at me and said" We dont stock any mens shoes that small" My Flaber was gasted....lol Apparently they sold only size 10 upwards....

I'd be walking about in high heels then .......... Again ;-)
  • Options
    Lol this thread has gone all my boots are bigger than yours!

I wear size 8or9 football boots and trainers but 9or10 shoes!
  • Options
    haha how the thread has turned from guessing the players shoe size to owning up to our own? why, who cares lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Lol this thread has gone all my boots are bigger than yours!

No wonder you can't run fast, Dazzler .... your boots are too small for your feet.
    Most people wear a boot at least as big if not bigger than their shoe size!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Lol this thread has gone all my boots are bigger than yours!

No wonder you can't run fast, Dazzler .... your boots are too small for your feet.
    Most people wear a boot at least as big if not bigger than their shoe size!

;o)

Oh cant Dazzler run fast ? I didn't know ;-)
  • Options
    Uncle behave ..... you're the Charlton Life FC player with tiny feet and tiny, remember ....?

;o)