Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A request please peeps...

...can we perleeese stop refer to that lot as 'the Wall', or 'Wall' or any variation thereof? They are Millwall, Spanners or any number of abusive terms but they are NOT and never have been Wall or The Wall. Only Arsenal can lay claim to anything similar...

Comments

• Options
    .....only if you stop referring to please as 'perleeese' ; )
  • Options
    Arsewall ? ;0)
  • Options
    Can we perleeese stop creating more Wall threads ;)
  • Options
    Lol I only call them the wall because of the pink lions mixed with dalewintons bring on the wall lol

and beacuse it's half their name! No calling Brighton and hove Albion, Albion then or Manchester utd united ;o)
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited December 2009
    picbrickwall.jpg
  • Options
    dazzler you are wrong on this one mate caling them the wall is just stoopid they are millsmall
  • Options
    ..or s**t c***s.
  • Options
    Oi! Play nice...
  • Options
    "peeps" is also fucking annoying
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]..or s**t c***s.
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Oi! Play nice...

That was the nice version Groucho :-)

havent seen you on here in a while
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Because everytime i post something on here, the thread gets sunk quicker than the USS Arizona! Whether thats because of me or some other toilet, i don't know...
  • Options
    got my snorkel ready :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Because everytime i post something on here, the thread gets sunk quicker than the USS Arizona! Whether thats because of me or some other toilet, i don't know...

haha i think alot of ppl feel the need to dig you, but i was saying to WSS the other week that you seem alright and only bit of banter

although mate no best wishes for saturday, we going to thrash you!!!
  • Options
    Lol sunk as quick as the Arizona as deep as the titanic..
  • Options
    My prediction is 1-1.

However.....I do look forward to coming back here to bump the 'Sundays Headlines Today' thread IF we do happen to pull it out of the hat!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]My prediction is 1-1.

However.....I do look forward to coming back here to bump the 'Sundays Headlines Today' thread IF we do happen to pull it out of the hat!

haha...that will then be sunk !!!