Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Internet TV Show, Stuart Fleetwood

Evening all,

Exeter fan here. Just thought some of you may be interested in a weekly internet TV show me and a couple of mates produce called Kellows Bootlaces... it's a 20 minute show, and features an item called "on the spot" .... and this week it's Stuart Fleetwood that answers our questions in part 3 of the show. Incidently, when you beat us 2-1 earlier in the season, Jimmy Giles (anyone remember HIM from the 70's) was featured.

All the best.

www.kellowsbootlaces.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    decent show :)
  • Options
    Stuart who?
  • Options
    Thanks Kellow. Can't watch the show now but looks like a good site. Well remember Jimmy Giles - what you might call an "old-fashioned" centre half who was around during what for many of us was a "golden age" of goals - at both ends!

How's Fleetwood getting on? No inside knowledge but he doesn't appear to have a big future in SE7 - would you fancy him there in January?
  • Options
    That's very professional, Fleets comes across as a nice intelligent lad, I think a move down there might suit all.

*awaits somebody who has never seen him play chiming in to inform us that he's shite*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy7[/cite]Thanks Kellow. Can't watch the show now but looks like a good site. Well remember Jimmy Giles - what you might call an "old-fashioned" centre half who was around during what for many of us was a "golden age" of goals - at both ends!

How's Fleetwood getting on? No inside knowledge but he doesn't appear to have a big future in SE7 - would you fancy him there in January?

Jimmy Giles ......gangly, centre half with that indomitable spirit - and a grin stretching from one sticking out ear to the other.
    Great character from our 72-75 Third Division period.
  • Options
    Thanks guys... Fleets is quick, and gives us a goal threat, but some time I think he doesn't work had enough on other aspects of his game.

Re Jimmy Giles, in his interview, he told us he handballed a goal that conseqently stood, and got you promoted, against Bolton I think!