Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Interesting Palace deabte on Charlton's marketing

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Well I thought so and you get to see our very own Addickted in action

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?s=3c91b9d5c393289cf2af8a7c4b189586&threadid=139469&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Comments

• Options
    Yeh read that last night.

Seem to be quite balanced for them.

Mind you it still does make me laugh when they come out with all those delusions of grandeur, like theyve always been the biggest club in the SE!!!
  • Options
    Yes, one of them actual said Palace are about Illusion/delusion and Charlton are just workaday and meant it as a complement.
  • Options
    I think Addickted did rather well.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited September 2006
    What a shoite website. Palarse are so far off the pace its unreal.

What a bunch of vvankers. (Addickted excluded of course)
  • Options
    Actually the majority of them are a decent bunch and some of you may also know Addick 1 who I believe posts on this Board - he even advertises his blog there!

I also think that generally it's an excellent site - but they do require to be 'put right' from time to time about Charlton.
  • Options
    A Nigel board, decent blokes, well thats a first. The rivals palarse board are full of tits.

If this is the case, i should go on bbs a bit more and blow out the really crappy rivals palarse board.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]A Nigel board, decent blokes, well thats a first. The rivals palarse board are full of tits.

If this is the case, i should go on bbs a bit more and blow out the really crappy rivals palarse board.[/quote]

www.cpfc.org www.holmesdale.net now you need never visit rivals again.
  • Options
    The Palace BBS is damn good and often comes up with some gems - shame we've never had an equivalent, really.
  • Options
    shame we've never had an equivalent, really.

Give this site some time, so far, so good.
  • Options
    It's looking good so far...