Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boarding/Securing properties

BDLBDL
edited December 2009 in Not Sports Related
Anyone got any contacts or know any firms who can board windows/secure properties, preferably operating in North London?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    That's taking it a bit far,isn't it? It's only Millwall!
  • Options
    Try boarding up
    based north london
    0800 581 500
    if thats any good to you
  • Options
    BDL, what is it for mate?
  • Options
    I've got to get a mid terraced victorian townhouse boarded (First floor only) The company we usually use won't do it as they have to go up ladders - Had one excessive quote already.
  • Options
    gaining entry and changing locks i can help u wiv but not boarding up. I take it health and saftey wont allow them up ladders!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]gaining entry and changing locks i can help u wiv but not boarding up. I take it health and saftey wont allow them up ladders!

You got it! It's driving me nuts.
  • Options
    Tsk that pesky H&S again......
  • Options
    what,no ones allowed up ladders anymore?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]I've got to get a mid terraced victorian townhouse boarded (First floor only) The company we usually use won't do it as they have to go up ladders - Had one excessive quote already.[/quote]
    I wouldn't entrust security to someone who's scared to go up the ladder to the first floor. They must be effing brilliant at securing bungalows.
  • Options
    Thanks for everyone's help on this. Loads of whispers with some great contacts. Managed to get the work done at a reasonable cost. Had one lot quote me £1650!!!!! yesterday. Told them where to shove it., Now let's hope the squatters don't get back in!