Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jackett targets end to away hoodoo at The Valley

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4802900.Jackett_targets_end_to_away_hoodoo_at_The_Valley/

Comments

• Options
    Laughable, they have got no chance!

An easy, comfortable home win by at least 2 goals
  • Options
    Not laughable fella if anyone needs a run to end the valley is the place to come especially for this mob
  • Options
    For a club that has a more successful past in terms of league status and trophies, Charlton have an apalling record v Millwall. They are a decent side who are more than capable of causing an upset.
  • Options
    david vs goliath

We are 1000 times the size of them, and still are despite being in the same league.But sod's law would predict that they win.
  • Options
    "david vs goliath"

Now THAT'S laughable. More like David Vs Big Dave.
  • Options
    when have you ever been a bigger club?
  • Options
    Where did I say we were the bigger club?
  • Options
    You said you were bigger, hence the 'Big' dave. ;-)
  • Options
    big dave? more like puny waynes.
  • Options
    David V Goliath. I assume you were refering to us as David, but Charlton referred to as Goliath? More like Big Dave.

I'm suprised I had to explain that one to be honest nolly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i got it . big dave would be tiny then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]David V Goliath. I assume you were refering to us as David, but Charlton referred to as Goliath? More like Big Dave.

I'm suprised I had to explain that one to be honest nolly.

Oh no Goliath is accurate enough trust me .
    Don't let the current league we are participating in fool you.
  • Options
    Stupid boy, Pike.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]David V Goliath. I assume you were refering to us as David, but Charlton referred to as Goliath? More like Big Dave.

I'm suprised I had to explain that one to be honest nolly.[/quote]
    Groucho, could you stop making our fans look slow, please. It's not doing anything for my red pride.