Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Predictions League: We regret to announce.....

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
...that due to the adverse weather conditions, this week's Predictions League has been cancelled. Valid predictions will be accepted on all other websites.

Seriously, the liklihood is that a lot of games will be cancelled tomorrow, which could make it all a bit of a lottery.

Comments

• Options
    Including our's?

Snowed in up here at the moment, hoping things are better around The Valley. The football authorities are already worried about a fixture backlog, apparently there are only three midweek dates available between now & the end of the season.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Yea! Double Header :)
  • Options
    Tomorrow had better not be cancelled - I've looked forward to this for too long
  • Options
    And last weeks results were?.........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]And last weeks results were?.........

a secret
  • Options
    Thank god as we are stranded in Sri Lanka lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]...that due to the adverse weather conditions, this week's Predictions League has been cancelled. Valid predictions will be accepted on all other websites.

Seriously, the liklihood is that a lot of games will be cancelled tomorrow, which could make it all a bit of a lottery.

Cos' every other week forcasting 3 correct results is a doddle. ;)
  • Options
    I got all three results correct though :-(
  • Options
    me too ;)