Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help needed to get home!

Everybody

Flying in from Prague tonight, much delayed, so...

If I get the tube to North Greenwich from Heathrow, and get there about 21.30, would I expect to find black cabs outside? If not, anbody care to recommend a minicab company who can pick me up (to go to Eltham)?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Ledge, do you want a fare?
  • Options
    Good luck R.
  • Options
    At worst, you should be able to get 161 to Eltham from there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]At worst, you should be able to get 161 to Eltham from there.
    Or a 132 - far quicker!
  • Options
    oopps, bus and train alert thread!
  • Options
    You should be fine at NG - black cabs can go in and out via Millennium Way instead of having to go through the f***ed up bus station/car park combo.
  • Options
    Thanks for the various suggestions, guys, and the Madness heads-up. I've got a fair bit of luggage so some of those options aren't so attractive.

Inspector, do you think there would be black cabs hanging around at that time?
  • Options
    I've got cabs home from there before mate , always one there
  • Options
    Great, somebody whispered me a number for Greenwich cabs too, so looks like I'm sorted.

Cheers all.
  • Options
    You're lucky you're a Charlton fan, there's no other club in the land that could give you such clear and concise travel information as an Addick Anorak...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]You're lucky you're a Charlton fan, there's no other club in the land that could give you such clear and concise travel information as an Addick Anorak...

LOL
  • Options
    Anoraks we may be but its a good feeling . I'm at Prague airport now and there is a proper plane with a proper red white and blue tailfin, waiting to take me home. We're going to win tomorrow.

Cheers all
  • Options
    Hope you're home safe - and enjoy the match PA!
  • Options
    sorry mate would gladly picked u up but was on a tour of North London last night. there will always be taxis outside
  • Options
    Jeez...I finally got home at 01.30, and minus my suitcase. Unbelievable chaos at Heathrow. So I took the last train into Paddington and then a black cab. And wouldnt you believe it, the cabbie turned out to be a Spanner. Well he was a genial one, so I gave him a good tip, because I had the feeling it will help:-)

Anyway, I'm here and can't wait for it.

Ledge, are you a black cab or minicab? I could give you a shout in the future, if Eltham to or from LHR or LGW is interesting for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011