Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

W**k Defending end of

the title of the thread is why we haven't come away with 3 points back to last seasons mess.The first and fourth goals were unbelievable.The fourth is still like slow motion in my mind Basey on the floor desperately dangling his leg and Dailly getting beaten a mile over 2 yards.Shakes his head in disbelief.

Comments

• Options
    i dont even feel that angry ,my poor brother is on blue watch in a darkened room not talking,took it bad.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]the title of the thread is why we haven't come away with 3 points back to last seasons mess.The first and fourth goals were unbelievable.The fourth is still like slow motion in my mind Basey on the floor desperately dangling his leg and Dailly getting beaten a mile over 2 yards.Shakes his head in disbelief.[/quote]

Steve I would add the third and second goals to that, not one of the 4 conceded were anything other than calamatous mistakes, no qulaity from Millwall, just oportunism.
  • Options
    Daily had a mare, ah so gutted when then goal went in, GUTTED
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i dont even feel that angry ,my poor brother is on blue watch in a darkened room not talking,took it bad.

Tell him I saw his twin brother in the Covered End today.........
  • Options
    I blame Wagstaff for two of the goals and Basey for the last one. Saying that, There 2nd was never a corner, the 4th never a free kick, they should have 2 players sent off - one for each penalty - and we had a goal not given when were 3-2 up, with the header which looked well over the line to me.