Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fao CHOICE

Dont put it up I don't want to see it !!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    lol
  • Options
    same. absolutely heartbroken!
  • Options
    Come on boys, always worth a look. Give the man some credit!!
  • Options
    Worth a look in terms of fair play to the lad for putting it together as they have all been top notch (yeovil original and best) but I think for the good of any nearby ornaments/glassware/pets it should be kept out of my reach!
  • Options
    Come on Isaw, you'll see it as a classic in a few weeks. Christmas is a busy time. By the time your next lecture comes around in Sheff, you'd have forgotten all about it. Merry Christmas mate. x
  • Options
    i think there all jank anyway
  • Options
    thought i was the only one steve
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i think there all jank anyway

fair play for putting them together but the yeovil one was quality. now they seem to be similar and boring.
    i think the away ones are alright but the homes ones arnt as good.
  • Options
    Bloody Hell Choice, 26 hour later...............Stil waiting...............
    ;-)
  • Options
    yeah do put it up choice! dont listen to these lot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think old Bah Humbug (NSS) has put him off ;-)
  • Options
    I think he has been put off he site , hasn't logged on since saturday so either that or hes been nicked. ;-)
  • Options
    He went on Holiday on Sunday, he should be back after the Swindon game. I think after he reads a few of the comments on here he might not bother :)
  • Options
    never mind
  • Options
    Dont be such a f*****g egg all your life. Just cos a fella posts some footage of his day out dont mean he deserves stick.

If you dont like em then dont watch em. It aint difficult.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Dont be such a f*****g egg all your life. Just cos a fella posts some footage of his day out dont mean he deserves stick.

If you dont like em then dont watch em. It aint difficult.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing Valley Gary but what do I know I'm not part of the elite that joined in 2006.
  • Options
    Better than no video...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Dont be such a f*****g egg all your life. Just cos a fella posts some footage of his day out dont mean he deserves stick.

If you dont like em then dont watch em. It aint difficult.

I was thinking the same thing Valley Gary but what do I know I'm not part of the elite that joined in 2006.

What a pair of strange posts.

Who's giving him stick - i think it wall meant very light hearted.

what is being a ffing egg mean?
  • Options
    being a dick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Y didn't you go ? did you not see what happened, sorry i take is someone on a ego trip wanting a pat on the back and taking the plaudits for being a techno whizz.
  • Options
    cheers vg i'll take that a as a compliment.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i think there all jank anyway

Im glad we got your opinion Barry Norman.

Why do you think he does them to make himself feel good?...im pretty sure ive seen other lifers that live overseas say they enjoy watching them.
  • Options
    no i admire him really it must be difficult playing the drum and videoing at the same time keep up the good work
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandjoe[/cite]You're not proper Charlton dad if you don't like the videos
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]no i admire him really it must be difficult playing the drum and videoing at the same time keep up the good work

good one
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: northstandjoe[/cite]You're not proper Charlton dad if you don't like the videos

joe thinks they are shite ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandjoe[/cite]You're not proper Charlton dad if you don't like the videos

Does your old man like the vids then WSS?
  • Options
    I think the points been missed here valley gary as noone was slagging choice of they was saying that they didn't like his videos. Everyone is entilted to an opinion like you calling NSS a f###### egg (dick) ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]

Does your old man like the vids then WSS?
    He thinks they're grrreeeeaaatttt.