Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

True Scum....

Comments

• Options
    Exactly why are people on here sticking up for this Groucho bloke, the same Groucho who's slagging us off on Millwall Online.

He's a Millwall fan, he revels in their notoriety, the same as all the rest of them do.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Exactly why are people on here sticking up for this Groucho bloke, the same Groucho who's slagging us off on Millwall Online.

He's a Millwall fan, he revels in their notoriety, the same as all the rest of them do.
    I find him quite lucid and amusing and can have a reasoned banter which isn't something I can say for every Charlton fan.

He's not said anything on here that I wouldn't say on a Milwall site, so can't whip up any great dislike...
  • Options
    I've said nothing on there that i haven't or wouldn't say to you on here. Your point is what exactly?
  • Options
    When Millwall scored the first goal aload of blokes got up and cheered in the NW Quadrant! It just shows you that even though the tickets were only on sale to season ticket holders/members the Millwall scum still got in! I noticed in the South Stand there were loads of people standing on the concourse which just shows you there was more people in the South Stand than there should have been. There should have been a max of 3,000 odd Millwall fans but I recon it was nearer to 5,000. I doubt they will give us that much allocation at the New Toilet!
  • Options
    5,000????????? Are you serious?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Exactly why are people on here sticking up for this Groucho bloke, the same Groucho who's slagging us off on Millwall Online.
    I think it's mainly because a few people on here are friends with him in the "real" world.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]I've said nothing on there that i haven't or wouldn't say to you on here. Your point is what exactly?

Quite obviously my point was why were Charlton fans defending you when you're slagging us off on another site. Whether you'd say that on here or not doesn't interest me.

Anyway hope you enjoyed your big day out, obviously your lot spent all their dole money at our place as you're struggling to take 1k to Norwich on boxing day. Oah Aah will surely have something to say about that.

You lot can talk up how hard you are, how scared we are, how you took the piss in our family stand, how much we love trains etc etc but one true fact remains. Millwall will forever be in Charlton's shadow.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]When Millwall scored the first goal aload of blokes got up and cheered in the NW Quadrant! It just shows you that even though the tickets were only on sale to season ticket holders/members the Millwall scum still got in! I noticed in the South Stand there were loads of people standing on the concourse which just shows you there was more people in the South Stand than there should have been. There should have been a max of 3,000 odd Millwall fans but I recon it was nearer to 5,000. I doubt they will give us that much allocation at the New Toilet!

Probably closer to 3100.
    There were empty seats down in both front corners.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]There should have been a max of 3,000 odd Millwall fans but I recon it was nearer to 5,000

Are you the same bloke that did our official attendances last season ?
  • Options
    I think groucho coming on here is good as give's us a view from millwalls prespective, yes i dont know the guy but i think he is ok

i admit alot of the stuff he post's is a load of waddle but still its only a bit of banter, he's not claiming to be anything he's not etc so fair play to him. doubt we will see him till february soon so those who have something against him just because he has millwall in his blood you need not worry

and hopefully groucho i will see you at the den! not in a violence way, just need to make sure can get someone brave enough to come with lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not quite sure where I said we had 5,000 in there. Anyway...

Christopher - If a Charlton fan wants to come onto our board and act the ar$ehole, he's going to get a barrel load of abuse back. If he wants to come on and have a decent conversation (....which plainly ISN'T the case with Plumsteadaddickt), then that's fine with me. I'll not c*nt him off for that. Individual merit as far as i'm concerned. Don't get on your high horse with me mate. Go and post in on our forum.
  • Options
    "i admit alot of the stuff he post's is a load of waddle"

WHAT?

I thought it was closer to a load of old Hoddle if anything!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Not quite sure where I said we had 5,000 in there. Anyway...

Christopher - If a Charlton fan wants to come onto our board and act the ar$ehole, he's going to get a barrel load of abuse back. If he wants to come on and have a decent conversation (....which plainly ISN'T the case with Plumsteadaddickt), then that's fine with me. I'll not c*nt him off for that. Individual merit as far as i'm concerned. Don't get on your high horse with me mate. Go and post in on our forum.

Not sure how he managed to quote that, it was Davy that said it.
  • Options
    Ok not 5,000 - that was a tad exaggeration lol

But there were loads sitting near me and the south stand looked more like a terrace than a stand with everyone standing up and you couldn't see the concourse and steps because of millwall standing there!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]

the south stand looked more like a terrace than a stand with everyone standing up and you couldn't see the concourse and steps because of millwall standing there!

To be fair, that's not much more than we did at Gillingham.
  • Options
    CommentAuthordeeeeeeeeeeanooo CommentTime4 hours ago quote# 73
    Posted By: charltonkeston
    I didn’t go yesterday and yes it was because we were playing Millwall.
    Pubs not open, threats from chavs in and around the ground, also traveling on public transport isn’t the most enjoyable event at this time of year let alone with these morons from Millwall. I don’t need or want it.

To me football is more than just 90 minutes, it’s a social event where I can meet my friends, have a beer amongst like minded people and watch a game of football without the macho posturing of the inadequate.
    Did some shopping in the West End instead.

pathetic

Why?
    Please tell me why
    If you like see me in the Oak Boxing day and tell me your side of "pathetic"
    I'll listen to to you.
  • Options
    Some of the comments about this match are f*cking ridiculous!

There were about 30 Millwall fans in our end, some (or at least half?) of 'em got a slap for their troubles. A few got away with waving their arms around and acting the big man from behind the stewards/coppers once they'd been outted.

Not quite the invasion they've been jibbing on about for the last month or so, eh?!

As far as I can tell, there was absolute no trouble after the game as their "boys" scurried off home. What's all the bleedin fuss about? It's a local derby, there's bound to be a bit of bother and a few templers flaired. It's the same everytime we play or P*lace ffs.

What's annoying is that these idiots seem to get off by intimidating women, children and (unbelievably) disabled people!

If you want a fight there are plenty of lads in the North Upper who'll have it with you! Just don't force it on other people and try to claim some kinda poxy victory afterwards. Their msg boards are full of that sh*t.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to our visit to Senegal Fields. Hopefully we'll finish them off (on the pitch) like we shoulda done on Saturday...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]When Millwall scored the first goal aload of blokes got up and cheered in the NW Quadrant!

I saw two, who eventually got chucked out!
  • Options
    Facts about what went on Saturday.

FACT Millwall's fans smashed the toilets up in the away end, so badly so that they were closed off with twenty minutes to go. A Bill will be heading towards Bermondsey shortly no doubt.

FACT Millwall had more fans thrown out for fighting each other in the south stand than in our end.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]FACT Millwall had more fans thrown out for fighting each other in the south stand than in our end.

LOL!!! If they had two braincells between them i'd be surprised!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fact lots of them must have pissed and shit themselves because of broken toilets.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]fact lots of them must have pissed and shit themselves because of broken toilets.[/quote]

Fact Millwall dont shit themselves from know one ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Facts about what went on Saturday.

FACT Millwall's fans smashed the toilets up in the away end, so badly so that they were closed off with twenty minutes to go. A Bill will be heading towards Bermondsey shortly no doubt.

FACT Millwall had more fans thrown out for fighting each other in the south stand than in our end.
    I've been waiting for some reliable "Ket-facts" all day!
    Keep 'em coming :o)
  • Options
    they shit themselves though.
  • Options
    Chucked out for fighting each other? Just about sums them up.
  • Options
    More facts needed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Facts about what went on Saturday.

No surprise there re the toilets. Same happened over at West Ham in august.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]fact lots of them must have pissed and shit themselves because of broken toilets.

Fact Millwall dont shit themselves from know one ;-)

Fact millwall shit themselves at West Ham.
    Fact none of those tossers on that site disagreed that they didn't have the balls to stand up in the east and west stands at upton park.
    Groucho did your posting make you popular with all the little people. your such a nob. Little Millwall scum your all cowards and i aint saying anything here i wouldn't say to your face
  • Options
    family stand about sums them up,with uncle on this,how they can style out what happpened at upton park to anything but shitting themselves.
  • Options
    Cottaging