Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VFR and Robin

BDLBDL
edited January 2007 in General Charlton
OK folks, as we get a load of requests I've made them available on my webspace to download.

(Here's the bit I know I'm going to regret)

You can find them on my blog, yes this sad old git has got himself a blog! Don't expect anything up to the standards of Inspeccie Sands and Frankie Valley. There's now't contraversial on it about Charlton, maybe a bit of moaning about the state of local radio though.......

You can find it at:

http://www.bigdavelockwood.com

Please go easy on me..........

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2007
    Nice one BDL, for the links. Everyone should download them immediately.

"Cheer up, cheer up, the sound is red, live, love, laugh and be happy"

"What if I were blue..." Blue? Never!

And good luck with the Blog.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    D. do you have tapes or recordings from the old days of the Sat morning show and Charlton Live on Millenium?
  • Options
    'fraid not. They were all on DAT tapes and got thrown out during a clear out a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    Ahhh... that's a shame.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Nice one BDL, for the links. Everyone should download them immediately.

"Cheer up, cheer up, the sound is[span]red,[/span]live, love, laugh and be happy"

What if Iwere[span]blue...[/span]" Blue? Never![/b]

It's "the SUN is red" and "What if I've BEEN blue". Don't know if that is worse than "south stand" but pretty poor none the less.
    Go luck with the blog Dave.[/b]
  • Options
    I like "sound" is red better. The sun is orange really anyway.

I knew it was BEEN but changed it to were (hence italics) just to suit myself.

I also think the song would benefit from a longer horn solo in the middle. What do you think?