Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You were all wrong about giving Millwall fans tickets in the home end

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Loads of them had tickets and nothing was done about it. They could only have got tickets from Charlton fans, so how many Charlton fans will lose their season tickets? My guess is none. Please disprove me.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]so how many Charlton fans will lose their season tickets?

nowhere near enough...nothing to disprove!
  • Options
    Those in the East Stand obviously left their Charlton mates to congregate in the empty end section so they could pose in front of the Jimmy Seed Stand. The club won't be able to identify who got them tickets. Why they were allowed to stand their so provocatively for so long is probably the bigger concern. The Stewards were very slow to deal with it and after getting them onto the concourse they managed to assault a number of Charlton fans visiting the toilets before half-time and the stewards were nowhere to be seen.
  • Options
    And despite being in the wrong end, and starting a fight. They only get thrown out. Not nicked, just thrown out.
    Copper said they didn't have the resources. Er.... Yes you do! Just didn't fancy using them
    They got more excited by someone smoking on the concourse. Good that the priorities are right
  • Options
    If they took the tickets off the guys that were thrown out, then the ST holders are traceable. Somehow, though, I don't think our stewards are that clever...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]If they took the tickets off the guys that were thrown out, then the ST holders are traceable. Somehow, though, I don't think our stewards are that clever...

I'm not sure its down to being clever,probably more down to getting £5 an hour and thinking i aint fecking going in to them and asking to see their tickets.
  • Options
    i turned into ransom walk at 2.10pm and there was a gathering of 100-150 obviously ticketless millwall hardmen/boys puffing their chests out being shepherded by the police away from the ground.....
    i mean get a life ...
    and some of these will pro create , there should be a law against it....
  • Options
    They get a lot more than £5 an hour.

I can't believe how many they had in the Jimmy Seed and in the home end.
  • Options
    I cant remember seeing the Jimmy seed stand that packed since the prem days. Millwall fans lived up to their rep of dickheads thanks lads :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I cant remember seeing the Jimmy seed stand that packed since the prem days. Millwall fans lived up to their rep of dickheads thanks lads :-(

palace sold it out
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]They get a lot more than £5 an hour.

Oh really how much do they get then? Why are you surprised how many they had,they'd been talking about it on their sites for months. Maybe if you play them again get a Charlton firm to sit in the East stand and if they all start standing up and abusing they can be dealt with
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that got slapped outside uncle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]that got slapped outside uncle.

Thats good to hear
  • Options
    Apologies:
    What does [Bookmarked] mean ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Apologies:
    What does [Bookmarked] mean ?

it means you've saved a thread(bookmarked it) , so even if it disappears miles away down the board you can click on 'bookmarked' threads and find that thread easily ... sorry the explanations as clear as mud
  • Options
    As clear as stockport counties, sir!
  • Options
    Didn't realize I had [Bookmarked] this thread..............
    Don't know how to..........
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]They get a lot more than £5 an hour.

Oh really how much do they get then? Why are you surprised how many they had,they'd been talking about it on their sites for months. Maybe if you play them again get a Charlton firm to sit in the East stand and if they all start standing up and abusing they can be dealt with
    I mean there was more of them than seats in that stand. As for their wage, the basic steward who opens the gate to let people out gets at least £7 an hour.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]As clear as stockport counties, sir!

you must have been happy with our 4-4 win i was !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I cant remember seeing the Jimmy seed stand that packed since the prem days. Millwall fans lived up to their rep of dickheads thanks lads :-(

palace sold it out

O really that was the 1-0 win last season right? I diddnt think they had that many there that night but i might be wrong. As we hadnt won in 19 games at that point the win was all i was bothered about.
  • Options
    palace sold 3,325 for a midweek away game last season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    palace brought 850 to the den once or less,watch this space for march,cant blame anyone who dont go,who wants to watch cowards.
  • Options
    Uncle

whatever they get paid is not the point they are employed to steward the match and deal with things and they did not.
    They knew the wage when they applied they knew what the job was about so they should do there job
    Very poor
  • Options
    leftbehind was you surprised by the lack of old bill?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]leftbehind was you surprised by the lack of old bill?
    I was.
  • Options
    very i mentioned it to the stewards i was rowing with about the few in the NW Quadrant, who were also very slow to react.

Every Game O/B are under the control tower and in the jimmy Seed did not see one for a while until they popped up in the east and then they showed up when they went 3-2 down.

I thought with all the intel they have and all the internet talk we night have had a few in the home ends looking i.e there spotters.
  • Options
    I feel we lost 4-4 this time ooh ahh...and as for going 2-0 down, that was old style charlton hatred!
    Couldnt believe they turned it around, tried to enjoy that until the usual last minute millwall goal - extra sucker punch, agree?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]I feel we lost 4-4 this time ooh ahh...and as for going 2-0 down, that was old style charlton hatred!
    Couldnt believe they turned it around, tried to enjoy that until the usual last minute millwall goal - extra sucker punch, agree?

Na i feel the opposite we went 2 -0 down and pulled it back and should have won the game (cant remeber the last time that happend but in sure someone could enlighten me :-)) Baileys goal was awsome too, the noise was good and it was a derby that ended 4-4 great entertainment. The only bit that mared it was Millwall fans just being wankers but that will never change. It was such a turn of emotion in covered end depression at the start, anticipation at half time, joy at the start of second half, frustation at 3-3, joy again at 4-3 and then frustation again at full tinme 4-4 but i was well and truly knackered and althought we should have won i had fun.
  • Options
    really your easily pleased.
  • Options
    or those rose tints?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Had a couple of millwall in front of me in the north upper. Before the game started they were on thier mobiles and waving to someone in the east stand. When millwall scored one of them was downstairs and the other one put his arm in the air and when "Yes". I tapped him on his back and told him to F**K off. Took me a couple times to tell where to go and told him it was for his own safety. With that his mate came to the top of the stairs and I told him to f**k off as well. The steward then got involved and both of them left. After a couple of minutes, I went out to the toilet, the two blokes were talking to the steward, when I came back out they had gone. I asked the steward what had happened to them, he told me that they had gone to sit in an other part of the upper north.
    What a joke.