Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets Question

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: TKING[/cite]I've been to Adams Park to watch London Wasps, not a terrible place to go.
    You think our ticket allocation will sell out?

Well its not far away is it so no reason why not its a nicer place than Gillingham init?

Does the Valley express go to Wycombe ? Do we "nick their fans" ? Is their chairman a tosser ?

How does that effect the place being nice mate :-)
  • Options
    i went to a pre season friendly a few years back , think the ground was quite away from any life and also might be a one road in one road out job ala colchester
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]How does that effect the place being nice mate :-)

Just wondering if we could get some sort of rivalry going with Wycombe, help us flog a few extra tickets and add some spice to the game !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]How does that effect the place being nice mate :-)

Just wondering if we could get some sort of rivalry going with Wycombe, help us flog a few extra tickets and add some spice to the game !

Always a good idea to add spice to the game. Usually rivalries need a past reason (Brighton and Palace for example o wait no thats just because Palace are not a london club init) we would need a reason i dont think we could find one really. Unless anyone has any amusing ideas??????
  • Options
    Yeah quite far from the town centre/train station, enjoy your walks!
  • Options
    I am going, got my tickets already. Another away day within easy reach of london
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I am going, got my tickets already. Another away day within easy reach of london

Yea thats what i thought is it terreces or seats, If its all seated is it unreservered seating or allocated????
  • Options
    According to Wiki: "The club were voted Family Club Of The Year Award twice in a row in 2006-07 and 2007-08. This is the first time that the award has been given to the same club in consecutive seasons."

thats enough to start a rivalry. Mucking tossers - theres only one Family Club round here!!
  • Options
    The ground is out of town but buses from the station run. Also when I've been there before you can get a cab for around a fiver from the town centre. Plenty of your standard chain pubs round there.

Theres one pub about 5 mins from the ground on the edge of the industrial estate called The Hour Glass I beleive.

Strippers pub is the White Horse, think thats a cab ride away from the ground though
  • Options
    I bet their knowledge of trains is wank - trainspotter wanabees.

I hate them more than Millwall already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparantly they had a rich benefactor who left them money when they were in the Southern League on the understanding they never went professional and stayed at their old ground. So in short, they took a dead man's money and ignored his last wishes.

Money-grabbing, glory-buying turd of a club!
  • Options
    Chairboys is a stupid (and sexist) nickname.