Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today's Audio Archive

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Few interesting things: said Dickson looked sharp in training and would be in the squad, though he wouldn't be drawn on whether he'd make the bench.

Youga's off for a minimum of 10 days.

Mooney has ligament damage. Would like to have him until the end of the season but if the injury keeps him out for six weeks it's not going to work.

As reported elsewhere Racon didn't leave the ground and was injured. "Racks" must "wait for his chance".

McKenzie/Solly were due to do a reserve game for match practice, but it got cancelled.

Will be taking a close look at the period between 3-2 and 3-3 where we went deep and invited Milwall on (interesting because I always assumed that this was his doing]. When asked about whether lessons were learned, he harked back to Bristol where we made the same thing, and said that they got away with it there, but that players were trying to keep the lead the "wrong way" [interesting that he keeps saying the players aren't doing what he's telling them to do].

Current out of contract players won't be getting new deals until the picture's clearer. Nobody's "banging on the door". [interesting he thought that players could only agree to go abroad in Jan, but I think that rule has been changed and they agree contracts domestically, too now. To be fair he'd know more than me]

It's a good thing this, didn't realise that the press conferences and various interviews were posted up on the website.

Comments