Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who are the disciplinary at the FA???

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Reason i ask..

if you appeal you get another 1 match ban and get told it had no prospect or it is frivolous !!
If you are Alan Shearer you get yout red card rescinded by 9.00am on monday morning.

As (crystal palace fan) Bennett pointed out if he had seen the stamping incident then he would not have even carded Nasri... Remember Van pirsie assaulting our player last time we played them.

Then as a result of that incident with Hull and Arsenal to rub insullt into thw wounds Arsenal and Hull will be charged with failing to control of their players (which would not have happened if Nasri had not stamped the Hull player).

You will now what happens next - Arsneal players will blame provocation from Hull and will be "warned about ther future conduct".

Paul

Comments

• Options
    This season Arsenal have annoyed me more than most. Their manager refusing to shake Mark hughes hand at the end of their game with Man city was just pointless and unecessary. I do however respect the way they play football as being one of the best teams in the country. Samir Nasri is a slimy individual Van Persie, Fabregas, Arshavan and co i do not put into the same light but i must say Nasri is one of my least favorite fooballers ever to grace the prem.