Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pompey Tickets...

Surprised that we only took a small allocation for this one.

Bearing in mind the situation we are in and the fact that we have a lot of support on the south coast I would have thought that we could sell 2000 no problem.

Comments

• Options
    suprised, we always take decent numbers to Pompey
  • Options
    From sitting in a theatre seat at a shiny new stadium to standing by a seat bolted onto a 100 year old terrace at the coldest part of the year 3 miles off the coast.

Bring it on.
  • Options
    wont you be busy being a dad by then?!?!

yeah, remember going to pompey away season before last with les, rothko, and bexleyda5. hilarious day that ended up at crayford dogs and in a curry house with no onion bhaji's.

remember being freezing for most of the day, and drinking jungle juices and some idiots asking to stop at clackett lane on the way home for a loo break, when bexleyheath drop off is only 15 mins further on! grrr we nearly missed the first race!!
  • Options
    Surely meeting Polo was the highlight of the day then Suze? hehe
  • Options
    Not due till 20th Feb so probably my last away game.

Dont think I'll get away with Bolton on a Tuesday night :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Surely meeting Polo was the highlight of the day then Suze? hehe

no, defo the jungle juices! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]wont you be busy being a dad by then?!?!

yeah, remember going to pompey away season before last with les, rothko, and bexleyda5. hilarious day that ended up at crayford dogs and in a curry house with no onion bhaji's.

remember being freezing for most of the day, and drinking jungle juices and some idiots asking to stop at clackett lane on the way home for a loo break, when bexleyheath drop off is only 15 mins further on! grrr we nearly missed the first race!!

Wasn't that a free coach job? I don't think we sold out even for that....
  • Options
    Do the pompy tickets go on sale today or next thursday?
  • Options
    Today. Looking forward to this one, usually good atmosphere.
  • Options
    last time i visited this quaint old establishment i had a sherbert near the ground,me and solid gone were standing outside and bumped into Matty Holmes,nice chap.shame about Matty, bad injury ended his footy at brum i think.