Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Securing promotion

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Whilst everybody would like to secure promotion as soon as possible, but if there was one match which secured Promotion which one would it be,

For me a victory over Norwich at home, condeming them to the lottery of the play off, 4-3 with a last minute winner

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited December 2009
    Swindon at home on Boxing Day would be nice. ;-)

Or Southampton away would be good on the 10th April.
  • Options
    Norwich at home would be good, and Leeds in the next home game to secure the title as well would be a bonus.

Personally, although we probably wouldn't get enough tickets, I would prefer the game in between, Exeter away.
  • Options
    Carlisle at home - keep up the tradition!
  • Options
    Yea Norwich at home for me too. Or in a perfect world Millwall away with a last minuet 1-0 winner. Also i would rather playoffs be Colchester, Huddlesfield, Swindon and Bristol Rovers then to see Norwich, Saints, Millwall and Oldham (not sure why they annoyed me when they came to the valley poor game that was) go down. Not going to happen but would be lovely.
  • Options
    Bit optimistic but why not at home to Carlisle!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Bit optimistic but why not at home to Carlisle!

Well, just for once it wasn't away at Carlisle !!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Bit optimistic but why not at home to Carlisle!

Well, just for once it wasn't away at Carlisle !!!!!

Exactly!