Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford vs Charlton-Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Apparently that was shocking defending
  • Options
    bluddy ell, already?!
  • Options
    The number of time we've let the opposition score before us this season. Bloody hell.
  • Options
    Ball stuck in mud, and Cort swooped

Bostock on their right, back to Bean, and cleared by Matt Spring. Dicko there but goes down, no foul apparently.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Apparently we're now wearing the Inter Milan away kit...

And there the simularity ends...

Great updates today lads BTW.
  • Options
    Good play... Bailey, shoots, but it's wide
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Aghhhhhhhhh! Bloody hell. Elliot left unprotected by his defence.[/quote]

There's a shock!
  • Options
    Dicko went down looking for it.
  • Options
    I can't believe Carl Cort actually scored against us.
  • Options
    Can we respond?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    long way to go,coyr
  • Options
    I can't believe Carl Cort actually scored against us.
    TBH it has an air of inevitability about it. Dunno why.
  • Options
    O'Connor sliced to Bostock, headed clear by Basey, Bostock "does well", to Foster on their right, and given away. Down left with Dicko but it's snuffed out. Our throw in their half, just, Basey has it, given away there.

Bostock in centre to Sam Wood, away to Lloyd Sam - runs at Ryan Dickson - cross in, Sodje there but it's a CAFC CORNER.
  • Options
    come on charlton
  • Options
    We are having a right good go at Brentford now.
  • Options
    In, Price fists it out and Matt Spring hoofs it over the bar properly.

Substitution: Waggy off, SHELVEY on. (Yesssss)
  • Options
    Waggy off for Shelvey
  • Options
    Wagstaff off for Shelvey. Come on Jonjo.
  • Options
    waggy off, jonjo on
  • Options
    jon jo at last
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's hope Jonjo doesnt get injured, so we get a good fee in January
  • Options
    Shelvey on for Wagstaff

"It hasn't really been the best afternoon for Scott Wagstaff"
  • Options
    I don't think plaing both Wagstaff and Sam really works. It clearly wasn't working in the Millwall game.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]I don't think plaing both Wagstaff and Sam really works. It clearly wasn't working in the Millwall game.

Sam's suspended!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]I don't think plaing both Wagstaff and Sam really works. It clearly wasn't working in the Millwall game.
    Still not convinced by Wagstaff myself. Useful sub for me rather than a regular starter.
  • Options
    exactly valley floyd red
  • Options
    Strevens chases, out to Basey from Semedo, Sodje flicks on for Dicko but Bailey now has it - gives it away - Spring slips - Basey read it well and squares to Llera, down middle of pitch and cleared. Bailey good ball out to Chris Dickson. Sodje underneath it, to Dickson, Shelvey out wide to the right, but O'Connor clears to Cort. Shelvey intercepts. Our FK as Sodje is fouled by O'Connor. Central, halfway inside their half... Bailey is over it...

Bean clears it though. Back to Semedo who clears. Balkestein plays them onside and Dickson is in, Spring though, pulls it to Omo, to Bailey and that looks like a push from Dickson - no penalty though when it should've been, aparnetly. NOW we have a penalty!
  • Options
    charlton penalty
  • Options
    PENALTY! Keeper should go off
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!