Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

3 points gained or 6 points lost

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]walsall is what matters,win needed big time.

yeah but a draw away from home with all these injuries and suspensions wont be a bad result against a team in the top half of this division ....

well if we can stay unbeaten it'll be tops!!!
  • Options
    oh oohaah take yoour tongue out of your cheek
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]really a win,other teams have injurys

yeah but we're really unlucky with injuries, refs, players, managers, weather, pitches etc.....
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Shows how far we've fallen if we are pleased with 3 draws against perennial 3rd division opposition! I'll give you a draw with 9 men is respectable!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]oh oohaah take yoour tongue out of your cheek
    He can't. He's kept it there so long, it's reattached itself.
  • Options
    It's three points gained. We never had those points, so we couldn't lose them. Sure we would all like to have gained more, three draws doesn't give as much as it should really be worth - such are the problems with 3 points for a win. For all you miserablists out there, we're still second and we've now gone 2 months unbeaten so its hardly slit your wrists time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]one day oggy's ridiculous optimism will be right ...................i'm still waiting ;-)

Ridiculous, Ooh Aah....?

If everyone had your special brand of optimism, we'd all be finding fault with every victory.
    And thinking only Curbs could save us.

;o)
  • Options
    My take on it is that pre season with the rumours and uncertainty flying around I would have settled very happily for where we are now. Still all to play for. We have the ability and the team spirit seems to pretty rock solid.
    3 points out of 9 is less than we would have hoped for but that will also happen to the teams around us in the next half of the season. We just need to stay calm and get back to winning games in the way we know we can.
    Sounds simple like that eh, but it is Charlton so it MAY not be quite as straightforward as that ;-)
  • Options
    Well we have not lost any points. Not even we are capable of that.

We've gained 3 and not lost any. FACT.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wait till we go into administration................................
  • Options
    That'll be avoided whem Jonjo's gone to Spurs and Bailey to Boro.

Simples.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]wait till we go into administration................................

I know you're generally on a wind up ............ but that is a bit of a c**tish thing to say - even for you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]wait till we go into administration................................

lolololol .....OohAah, you're the biggest WUM on this board.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Well we have not lost any points. Not even we are capable of that.

oh come on even the dumbest most precious person in the world must realise that my remark was a tongue in cheek response to WSS's statement ........................
    but there again i can't make the blind see ....................
  • Options
    Some things just aren't funny mate, even the biggest most intelligent WUM in the world must realise that.

As for the blind .......... switch on BBC 1!
  • Options
    millwall 2 points lost, Swindon 1 point gained, Brentford evens, net result 1 point lost!
  • Options
    good film on 3 mate
  • Options
    None of it matters at the moment.

Only the points total and final position matters.
    That'll tell us whether it was points lost or gained this Xmas.
  • Options
    3 more points than we had on Dec 18th !

Yes, we should have held on to a 4-3 win against a 10 men Millwall with only minutes to play, but after 20 mins we were 2-0 down and I defy ANYBODY to say they wouldn't have taken a point then & there.

Then after 70 mins against Swindon, 2-1 down and having only 9 men on the pitch I think we were lucky to get 1 point and would have been happy to go home only letting in 3 !!!

Today, we had our first choice back 4 missing, our top goal scorer also out and the rest of the team having just 2 days previously spent an hour battling 11 men with only 9 of ours on the pitch.

So. over all YES I'M HAPPY WITH 3 BLODDY POINTS !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    24 games 48 points = still on target for automatic promotion.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]That'll be avoided whem Jonjo's gone to Spurs and Bailey to Boro.

Simples.

Arsenal not spurs
  • Options
    THe last three games result wise are all massive dissapointments. I thought yesterday we were particually poor. It seems we were bad against Millwall but did fight back from 2-0 down (which i cannot remember us doing for a long time) however from there the last two games have been progressively worse. The fact we needed al last minuet winner against Swidon (at the valley which is once again a fortress) is not good enough. Also as i say yesterday was really shite so we defo need to improve asap (if we even have a game next weekend).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]3 more points than we had on Dec 18th !

Yes, we should have held on to a 4-3 win against a 10 men Millwall with only minutes to play, but after 20 mins we were 2-0 down and I defy ANYBODY to say they wouldn't have taken a point then & there.

Then after 70 mins against Swindon, 2-1 down and having only 9 men on the pitch I think we were lucky to get 1 point and would have been happy to go home only letting in 3 !!!

Today, we had our first choice back 4 missing, our top goal scorer also out and the rest of the team having just 2 days previously spent an hour battling 11 men with only 9 of ours on the pitch.

Says it all for me ... on this occasion I totally agree with you Golfie.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]The fact we needed al last minuet winner against Swidon (at the valley which is once again a fortress) is not good enough.

Yeah, we needed a last minute winner against Swindon but never got one so had to settle for a point. The (nine) b*stards!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]3 more points than we had on Dec 18th !

Says it all for me ... on this occasion I totally agree with you Golfie.

Me too.

Blimey! I've never agreed with Golfie before. ;o)

But respect. Bang on!
  • Options
    I'm with Golfie as well. Given injuries/suspensions to key players we managed to stay unbeaten at home and pick up a useful point at Griffin Park yesterday. The spirit in the squad is great and you can't win every game. I hope that Lamberts weak decision not to want to play on the pitch at Wallsall back fires on them. They are due a dip in form. All in all I am pleased at our league position and the points tally gained so far. COYR!