Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2010 - What do you expect/predict (NOT Charlton Related)

BDLBDL
edited December 2009 in Not Sports Related
We're guaranteed to see an election in the next 6 months and a change of Government. My money is on a hung parliament. What else does everyone expect or hope for, good and bad? ( but please let's not use this a slanging match for politics and North of the border football)

Technology - Apple launches the iSlate a new tablet, kind of an iPod touch only 4 times bigger.

Health - A cure for Male Pattern Baldness (please) is found.

World - Iran tests a nuclear weapon

Celebrity - Jordan/Katie Price finally disappears up her own ****hole in a puff of smoke

World Cup - England get to the Semi's only to be knocked out on penalties. Beckham misses the vital kick.

Cricket - England continue to get better and better. Graham Swann hijacks Sports Personality of the year by getting all his twitter followers to vote en-masse

TV - Ashes to Ashes comes back and Sam Tyler returns. Despite it being absolute crap Big Top gets recommissioned following a campaign by Daily Mail readers

Comments

• Options
    I predict another tough year work wise,as I dont think we are out of the woods yet.Another year of extreme hard work.