Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The I Hate New Years Eve Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm single and went to Stockholm for New Years.....

I love it!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I'm single and went to Stockholm for New Years.....

I love it!!!!

Amsterdam was the best for me when i was single :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]

Some of us don't have to pay for it!! ;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]Is it not possible to keep these sort of issues to yourself, rather than bringing everyone else down with you?

It was an honest reflection on a thread which was about hating New Years Eve. If you don't want to feel miserable about NYE don't read a thread entitled "I hate New Years Eve".

I Sympathise with the loss of your parents, but you still have a lot of positives to look forward to (your children).
    I genuinely did not mean to come across as uncaring, but sometimes rather than dwelling on lifes negatives, you need to look for the positives.
    Who knows, maybe one day you may live to enjoy NYE.
  • Options
    maybe he is not able to yet mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]Oggy's night sounds like the right sort of New Years Eve to me :-)
    So on the charlton scale if oggy's was an Andy Hunt ( pretty decent with always a chance of scoring) mine was a bit Brian Hughes this year as in ok but nothing brilliant :-)
    At least it wasn't a Mike Small or a Pouso ( 'king hell) ;-)

Just call me Omar
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]

RU! :-O