Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colchester

signed odeyadi and o'toole on permanent deals,both good players in this division have a feeling they will be right in the mix at the end of the season.

Comments

• Options
    norwich will win the title i reckon,got them in a big bet
  • Options
    Has Lisbie gone back to Ipswich?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]signed odeyadi and o'toole on permanent deals,both good players in this division have a feeling they will be right in the mix at the end of the season.

Having signed Solano as well, the erm ...... Oystermen seem to be really going for it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]signed odeyadi and o'toole on permanent deals,both good players in this division have a feeling they will be right in the mix at the end of the season.

Having signed Solano as well, the erm ...... Oystermen seem to be really going for it.

Apparently haven't signed Solano yet.
  • Options
    Hey don't need wingers anyway - two big centre halves and two strikers seem to be all they use!
  • Options
    YEP WAS ENOUGH AGAINST US
  • Options
    Losing 7-0 against Preston.
  • Options
    youth team me thinks
  • Options
    They can't say they don't see goals
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]youth team me thinks[/quote]

Lets hope their first team pick up some long injuries / suspensions and some fo these guys are thrown in during league games!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Their side didn't look that weak on the BBC site. Preston have had 7 shots on target and 7 goals.