Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sankofa appeal

2»

Comments

• Options
    Free Keyser Soze!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Does anyone know who sits on these panels?

Monkeys with typewriters
  • Options
    the same twats who say you cant where a cross round your neck or cant say P*ki shop or cant put xmas decorations up, they are all F**king mugs. I bet it was Ken Livingstone, I'd love to through stones at his gurkin!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]the same twats who say you cant where a cross round your neck or cant say P*ki shop or cant put xmas decorations up, they are all F**king mugs. I bet it was Ken Livingstone, I'd love to through stones at his gurkin!

yet they don't increase the bans of two white guys but do of a young black kid?

*slowly steps off of the thin ice"
  • Options
    Think you're a bit out on the likely political leanings of the FA there mate.
    Unbelievable decision.
    I'm as angry as when Shearer got his appeal accepted after he elbowed JF.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Think you're a bit out on the likely political leanings of the FA there mate.
    Unbelievable decision.
    I'm as angry as when Shearer got his appeal accepted after he elbowed JF.

i know, i know i dont really think that. the incompetency angers me though!
  • Options
    (For clarity I was also replying to ns_eb_rj_s but forgot to quote it)
  • Options
    It's obvious they've thought oh it's only Charlton, never heard of this Sankofa so we'll do this. Would John Terry have got that if Chelsea appealed in the same circumstances? Course he wouldn't.
    It's a complete joke, he wasn't the last man, van Persie was offside and made a meal of it, he shouldn't have got sent off, and now has his ban increased by 1 match. Shocking.
  • Options
    I wonder if you can request their reasons?
  • Options
    stop being so frivolous ns_eb_rj_s?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oohhh!
  • Options
    nice little article that
  • Options
    the fa have got to be having a laugh.....would the club have had a representative there, i mean a 2 year old could have argued the case for osei and got him off....ffs they're taking the p**s
  • Options
    can we send that to the fa appeals board?

i can't beleive theyve even watched the clip of the incident. fair enough not getting the card taken away, but adding another game? surely they can see that we did have grounds to appeal?

does anyone know when teams do appeal. do they write their own report on "why" they are appealing or do they just make it known their appealing? Ican't believe if they've been able to appeal on grounds of something that this has happened?

anyone know?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]the fa have got to be having a laugh.....would the club have had a representative there, i mean a 2 year old could have argued the case for osei and got him off....ffs they're taking the p**s

Have to agree, to dismiss the appeal was bad enough, but to deem it frivilous is ridiculous. The club should be making an official complaint to the FA citing it's own board for slander. You can't sue you're own FA (well you can, but don't expect ever to play again), but they have publically slandered the club by calling the appeal frivilous.

This has got to be a case of the FA thinking we're going down and therefore unable to cause any real trouble.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    F***ing bunch of idiots!!!
  • Options
    why doesnt the official site mention the additional game ban?
  • Options
    Another shit decision not in our favour...

How many wrong decsions have we had go against us that would have made a difference this season?

Van persies non sending off
    Gallas non handball
    Fulhams freekick
    Sankofas non recinded red card
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I am not surprised. That has to be the most god damned f***ing joke decision of the season.

SCUM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2007
    Its f***in disgusting I tells ya !!
  • Options
    someone on the email list contests that as we're not actually disputing that it was a foul, then we haven't got a leg to stand on?

ie, you can't appeal a red card and ask for it to only be a yellow.

i believe thats possibly "fair enough" and that it was a foul, and they should have got a pen even, but i don't think eh should have been sent off as it wasn't a goal scoring opp and he wasn't the last man, hence why it was appealed. honestly the fa are arses.

even if the above is all true and you can't appeal for something when you admit it is indeed a foul, then HOW the hell can they just willy nilly add on another match?

i just wrote to the fa but got an automated response back pointing me in the direction of their documents on appeals which aren't too clear themselves.
  • Options
    we can't argue about the foul or the penalty under the laws of the game but the sending off was wrong and that is what we appealed against.

The FA have bottled this without a doubt.
  • Options
    Ever feel like you've been taken royally up the bourneville boulevard by the Harlem Globetrotters?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]we can't argue about the foul or the penalty under the laws of the game but the sending off was wrong and that is what we appealed against.

The FA have bottled this without a doubt.

Not sure they've 'bottled' it Arf. They could have just said the red card stands, and so does the 1 match ban.....
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    This is the first time the FA have ever done this to a Prem player.
  • Options
    pardew said we are to appeal against this extra game ban osei received
  • Options
    3 games then...
  • Options
    Extended........... w@#$%s