Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

celebrities you hate

edited January 2010 in Not Sports Related
Davina McCall & Richard Hammond.

Comments

• Options
    I think if anyone is watching channel 4, there will be a lot of additions to this thread
  • Options
    Jonathan Ross,jordan,Jeremy Kyle, Paris Hilton & the shouty geezer commentating on the darts.
  • Options
    Russel Brand.
  • Options
    How can you hate any celebrity unless you know them personally???
  • Options
    Peter Andre
  • Options
    Amanda Holden

Cheryl Cole

Robbie Williams

Kylie Minogue

Katie Price
  • Options
    Jordan/Kate Price

Russell Brand

Brittany Spears
  • Options
    Alan Carr

Davina McCall

Kelvin Mackenzie
  • Options
    Jamie Theakston
    Ben Shephard
  • Options
    Kelvin Mackenzie
    Jordan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Amanda Holden

Cheryl Cole

Robbie Williams

Kylie Minogue

Katie Price

No Hannah Waterman?
  • Options
    Katie Price

Amy Winehouse

Andy Gray ( commentator)
  • Options
    Russel Brand >.<
  • Options
    BDL will back me on this one, Timmy Mallett, and I hated James Allen ITV F1 commentator, not sure he is a celebrity
  • Options
    dale winton
    simon cowell
    Elton john
    Katie price
    Russel brand
    Wossy
    Linekers smugness is beginning to annoy
    Gordon brown
    Mandleson
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    95% of them - at least. Talentless pustules.
  • Options
    Alan Carr - Takes camp to a whole new irritatingly psychotic level. Not funny.

Michael Mcintyre - Your jokes aren't funny. You're not funny. Ever.

James Corden - 'Gavlaaarrr' Not funny. Ever

Graham Norton - Needs putting down, immediately. No need to be that gay.

Gordon Ramsey - Sweary, bum-chinned waste of space.

Kate Kinsella (BBC weather girl) - Nasally, whining frumpy bint. Makes me wanna chuck my Weetabix at the TV in the morning.

Adrian Chiles - Is it just me that finds his face 100% slappable??
  • Options
    Davina McCall and anyone with the name Redknapp
  • Options
    Alan Pardew
  • Options
    F**king Piers Morgan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]Davina McCall and anyone with the name Redknapp[/quote]

What? Even the lovely Louise?
  • Options
    Chris Moyles, Chris Molyles, Chris Moyles and Chris Moyles.
  • Options
    I hate Davina but i would....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]Davina McCall and anyone with the name Redknapp

What? Even the lovely Louise?
    That Thompsons advert makes her hateful.

Agree with pretty much all listed. And I'd add Pete Doherty, DJ Spoony, Mick Hucknall, Lawro, Helen Chaimberline, the Dr Who bloke, Bono, the long haired yokel that is Alan Carr's sidekick and runs around shouting, Noel Edmonds, Tim Westwood, Ben Stiller, Clarkson, the bloke that hangs around with Ewan McGregor, Murray Walker, the bloke out of Razorshite, Posh Spice, Ginger Spice, Derek Accora, Robbie Williams, Stan Collymore... actually I could go on, but I pretty much find everyone hateful.
  • Options
    jeremy clarkson, gok wan, that 'celebrity' scouse bint that went out with teddy sheringham, pat sharp, emily bishop
  • Options
    I dislike all celebs, one that i havent seen on here though "Jamie Oliver" if i hear him shout "Hello Lovely People" ever again i may do something drastic. No people are not lovely Jamie generally people are arses and so are you :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]Chris Moyles, Chris Molyles, Chris Moyles and Chris Moyles.

At last someone agrees with me. When at the valley and we shout Wanker i think of him :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    By "hating" all these people you've never met you are just buying into the whole celebrity circus that the media and some of these people are trying to create.

They want you to love them, envy them, admire them, copy them, hate them. They don't really care which as long as you buy the mag and watch the TV show then they have done their job.

Just walk away.
  • Options
    Ben Fogle grrrrrrr
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]By "hating" all this people you've never met you are just buying into the whole celebrity circus that the media and some of these people are trying to create.

They want you to love them, envy them, admire them, copy them, hate them. They don't really care which as long as you buy the mag and watch the TV show then they have done their job.

Just walk away.

The wise words from Mr Irving will do sir :-)