Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

views of fans from other clubs.

after signing marcus bent, traore and faye, the everton, liverpool and zebras told us (on netaddicks) what big mistakes we had made. at the time i thought well they would say that, but they have since been proved right imo.
seeing as thousands of fans see their players week in week out, will the time come when clubs/boards take the views of fans as well as scouts when seeking transfer targets.

Comments

• Options
    I actually think Traore's k bu we must play him centre half and HH left back to see the best of him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]I actually think Traore's k bu we must play him centre half and HH left back to see the best of him

not seen him at centre half.
    come to think of it, with not a lot to beat, faye has probably been our best centre half this season.
  • Options
    Yeah and Spurs fans said Andy Reid was rubbish and Ipswich fans said Darren Bent wouldn't do it in the premiership.

The fact that SOME fans posted their subjective opinions on Netaddicks proves nothing. If Palace bought Kish tomorrow and Len Glover went on NetGlaziers and said he was a decent player what would that prove?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Yeah and Spurs fans said Andy Reid was rubbish and Ipswich fans said Darren Bent wouldn't do it in the premiership.

fair point henry.

[cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite] If Palace bought Kish tomorrow and Len Glover went on NetGlaziers and said he was a decent player what would that prove?

if palace bought kish tomorrow len would be back on the no.75 bus on saturday ;-)
  • Options
    LOL Len loves Kish but not that much
  • Options
    the one that i always remember is every Norwich fan to a man laughing when we bought Danny Mills for £350k.

They weren't laughing 12 months on when he went for £4m....
  • Options
    Saw danny mills score his 1st goal for charlton at crewe, a great buy by curbs,good profit at the right time.