Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring back the old songs

Let's bring back the old songs,like when i was just a little biddy boy my grandfather bought me a cute little toy.

Comments

• Options
    I was born under the covered end, it's a grand old team too play for (i know it's not our own but still good)
  • Options
    NSS, when I was.... is regularly sung at away games and at some home games.
  • Options
    In your chelsea slums you look in the dustbin for something to eat, you find a dead cat and you think it's some meat in your chelsea slums.(a blast from the past)
  • Options
    I sit in upper north and can't recall hearing it in last 2 years,another example of lack of atmosphere at valley.
  • Options
    Sending Palace down 05 was sung on various occasions, Heard it at Bolton at home as well. Albeit by around 40 people. Heard it on the concourse at Arsenal and Wigan away.
  • Options
    I Was at Arsenal but didn't hear it,although personally,I think atmosphere was shit there as well.Too many anorak's once again.Got to be the oldest support I have ever seen at an away game,it was like god's waiting room.
  • Options
    those songs are sung albeit by 30-40. any songs without der, der der in don't usually see the light of day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]when i was just a little biddy boy my grandfather bought me a cute little toy.

biddy boy ?

i was always a little pretty boy....
  • Options
    Nine goals went past Perry, nine goals went past Perry Suckling...
  • Options
    we definately need to switch things up a bit down the valley.. the only songs or chants we seem to do are:

vfr
    cafc
    red army
    la la la la charlton.

then the only player names seem to be:

darren bent
    el karkouri

err and thats about it.. we definately some new songs or bring back a few classics. i always liked that goodbye horse song.. dont think ive heard it this season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    " I know a big fat policeman, he's name is PC Jim, he walked around the Covered End and got his head kicked"...etc etc....

"Hark now hear the Charlton sing, the Palace run away"...etc etc
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]"

"Hark now hear the Charlton sing, the Palace run away"...etc etc[/quote]

Not in this lifetime! ;-)
  • Options
    You're delusional...
  • Options
    Son of Selhurst you are a prat,everytime every game
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Son of Selhurst you are a prat,everytime every game[/quote]

I'm a prat!? That's your opinion sunshine.

But it is a matter of fact that I personally have never been "run" by charlton and it is also a matter of fact that I have never personally "run" Charlton.

On a message board all you are armed with is a keyboard and your intelligence.............still at least you can improve your keyboard.
  • Options
    Maybe not you personally but the Palace D30....
  • Options
    children children children calm down and walk away....'my dad's bigger than your dad ner ner ner ner ner'
  • Options
    don't worry SoS, Oracle can just about run a bath at the mo what with his sciatica :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Oracle, I know exactly who you mean, and i'll let them do there own talking.
  • Options
    Cheers AFKA, this forum is above all that nonsense
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2007
    YEAH A BIT OF

YOU ARE MY CHARLTON MY ONLY CHARLTON YOU MAKE HAPPY WHEN SKIES ARE GREY and RED N WHITE

tomorrow because no matter who comes and who goes they always will be
  • Options
    More of a chant than a song...but Charlton are back, Charlton are back! Hello, Hello!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]More of a chant than a song...but Charlton are back, Charlton are back! Hello, Hello!
    I suspect we won't be hearing that one for a while.
  • Options
    Or how about this for a possible new one. To the tune of the chorus of "Awesome God" by Rich Mullins (a tune that is been in my head all day).

Charlton are an awesome team
    From Floyd Road in SE Seven
    We're winning this is heaven
    Charlton are an awesome team

Obviously the third line is appropriate to when we are 1-0 up.
  • Options
    that wont be that often then
  • Options
    Is Rich Mullins any good?