Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The last person you'd ask to babysit

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Michael Jackson

Too Far?

Too Early not too far give it another year and people will warm to the idea :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Michael Jackson

Too Far?

If we've already got the McCanns, Ian Huntley, Fred and Rose West and Peter Sutcliffe on here, i don't think Michael Jackson is much of an issue!
  • Options
    Alan Pardew
  • Options
    me?
  • Options
    Josef Fritz
  • Options
    I think this picture just about says it all...

24012006002.jpg

Anyone for some Haribo?
  • Options
    A certain famous guitarist who once played a very loud gig at The Valley.

If he started playing his guitar it would wake the kids up!
  • Options
    louise woodward
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tom- k[/cite]louise woodward

good call

the original baby shaker
  • Options
    elton john?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ah yes...and the dad of the baby looked like a foreign Phillip Schofield. So need to find a picture of him now lol...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [/quote]

would ya though?
  • Options
    Heurelho Gomes.
  • Options
    James Harries
  • Options
    Graham Rix
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: tom- k[/cite]louise woodward[/quote]

would ya though?[/quote]

Not a chance
  • Options
    Brilliant

So were having a discussion as to who we think in the media or amongst us is a paedophile?

Excellent lads, coming from me this would still be unacceptable!

Just to confirm, the question is who would you not let around your children because whoever this person is might molest them?

I think Gary Glitter, the CHILD MURDERER Ian Huntley, the dead serial killer Fred West, the dead alleged fiddler Michael Jackson and another alleged child shaker Louise Woodward all go without saying that I would not leave my children with them.

I've seen threads sunk about a weekender in Blackpool, politics and fighting. Seeing this one afloat is puzzling
  • Options
    Oh and apparently our left back looks a bit dodgy too. So dodgy in fact that he is a potential child molester.

Brilliant
  • Options
    I must admit I agree with Carter. When I saw this earlier, I wondered how long it would be before it was sunk. I know I've contributed with my two penneth above but its not exactly in good taste now is it?
  • Options
    Boy George
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh its only a joke, everyone can see that! if not sink, dont think no-one cares really just everyone bored so something to get through the day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Brilliant

So were having a discussion as to who we think in the media or amongst us is a paedophile?

Excellent lads, coming from me this would still be unacceptable!

Just to confirm, the question is who would you not let around your children because whoever this person is might molest them?

I think Gary Glitter, the CHILD MURDERER Ian Huntley, the dead serial killer Fred West, the dead alleged fiddler Michael Jackson and another alleged child shaker Louise Woodward all go without saying that I would not leave my children with them.

I've seen threads sunk about a weekender in Blackpool, politics and fighting. Seeing this one afloat is puzzling

Carter in "this is bad taste shocker". i never thought i would read that in any day ;-)

for the record i found this thread highly amusing