Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Excellent reason for going to Forest

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
You don't have to put up with that smary orange git on Soccer AM.

Comments

• Options
    we'll have somewhere between 1200 - 1500, but the fact Fulham will be taking more to Leicester does show us up a bit...
  • Options
    Blimey that does surprise me - have they played at The Walkers before?

Still Leicester is nearer that Forest.
  • Options
    even so, the day we get out travelled by Fulham is a sad day IMO.

Thought we may of mustered 500-odd more for Forest....
  • Options
    Traffic detail(if driving to forest),if going a1-newark bypass a52 leave time as road works are in place this weekend.
    i thank you.
  • Options
    Thanks for that Badger - we're doing M25-M11-A14-A1 and praying that a Little Chef is open for 11 Olympic Breakfasts and one vegetarian breakfast.
  • Options
    You WILL be okay if you leave early enough,i would give the 25 a miss and go through the blackwall tunnel then pick up the m11-a14-a1(imo) you will see a little chef on the way, watch out for speed cameras on the a52 they are active to the actuall speed so be carefull, you can park on the left just before the ground in a pub car park,it's almost opposite, quickest way back is a52 the way you came and then onto the a1.
  • Options
    Leaving early and hoping to be in Nottingham just after noon.

Will be parking in the town and aiming for the oldest pub in the world (allegedly)
  • Options
    There is also the park and ride - fare tends to be a flat rate per group of six.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Leaving early and hoping to be in Nottingham just after noon.

Will be parking in the town and aiming forthe oldest pub in the world (allegedly)

The only Nottingham pub I have been in was the Vat and Fiddle - though this wasn't on a matchday. Also this place might be worth a visit if you have got a bit of time to kill
  • Options
    what about drinking in hooters?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted.... please do not expect to get off at Junction 10 on the A14 and order 12 breakfasts if the Little Chef at Thrapston is closed, Mrs Lat will not be impressed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Latimer[/cite]Addickted.... please do not expect to get off at Junction 10 on the A14 and order 12 breakfasts if the Little Chef at Thrapston is closed, Mrs Lat will not be impressed

Well tell her to go shopping tonight.

Two dozen eggs, 30 rashers of smoked back bacon, 10 tins of beans, two dozen sausages, she can do the potatoes tonight then saute them when we get there, a dozen tomatoes, mushrooms, a black pudding, two loaves of bread and a bowl of muesili for the woos.

Tea, coffee and orange juice please.

Oh and some real butter, not that margerine rubbish and some marmalade.

Will she take a 20% off voucher?
  • Options
    Now thats a proper away day feast . I presume Largeaddick is going with you

All I got last car journey was a cheese roll
  • Options
    lol. shut it or you wont get another lift.
  • Options
    make sure you dig out the museli eaters behind the goal. we'll all edge away and try them like lepers !
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    So addickted having got your food order in what can I get for the rest of your crew?

At £10 per head I might just decide to invite you, would cover beer tickets and travel
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Latimer[/cite]So addickted having got your food order in what can I get for the rest of your crew?

It's me having the muesili.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]we'll have somewhere between 1200 - 1500, but the fact Fulham will be taking more to Leicester does show us up a bit...[/quote]
    how embarrassing is our support.... do you need valley gold to get a ticket for this one
    as i've said b4 no matter how bad the current team is our away support is division 2