Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A new Charlton boy

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]The Good Lady took the naming rights away from me because of the Charlton influence, she told me that as he will be her dog (I'm just paying for him ) she is going to the training school with him so therefore its only right she names him. After 2 weeks of girly phone calls asking for suggestions from her friends and our daughters, she come home tonight to tell me she had choosen his name "I'm going to call him"................................ "Bailey"..................... she said, "then no one say he's named after a Charlton player" : )

Does he roll over and play dead a lot then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]The Good Lady took the naming rights away from me because of the Charlton influence, she told me that as he will be her dog (I'm just paying for him ) she is going to the training school with him so therefore its only right she names him. After 2 weeks of girly phone calls asking for suggestions from her friends and our daughters, she come home tonight to tell me she had choosen his name "I'm going to call him"................................ "Bailey"..................... she said, "then no one say he's named after a Charlton player" : )
    I hope you know what the dog does to the wife when you're out mate.

Especially after what you've been singing the past few weeks...
  • Options
    Takeover...
  • Options
    How about Floyd or Valley or Red or Harvey (as in Gardens)
    Jimmy (after Seed), Sammy (Bartram), Eddie (Firmani and Werge), Hewie ( Long John), Duff, Duffy, Peacock, Robbie (Lee),
    Or just call it "Here Boy"
  • Options
    He's grown a bit since this thread was started CV but here you go, say hello to Bailey 12 1/2 months.
    IMAG0024.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    null Named my dog Deano, after the one and only.
  • Options
    WSAWSA
    edited March 2011
    Lovely dog.
  • Options
    If you want a dog's name how about Francis or McCormack - at least you wouldn't feel too bad when you have to discipline it. If it was a whippet you could call it Rommedahl. Or since most dogs like sniffing around in a fairly clueless manner without actually achieving anything Jeffers comes to mind.
  • Options
    'fan'tastic dog T.C.E :-) good name too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nozza2310[/cite]nullNamed my dog Deano, after the one and only.

Bob Bolder? ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely looking dog there Ray:-) bet it takes you out for a walk eh ! :-)