Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live ESPN matches

Currently watching the Man City v Blackburn game on my pc. I have watched quite few ESPN matches in the last couple of months using a link posted on here by someone for the Leeds v Charlton game. The quality is variable but watchable.

This is the web address

http://www.atdhe.net/

There are always about 3 options for the ESPN match and usually at least one of them works.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah that was me.

Very good site for games all over the world.
  • Options
    Quality Hat trick from Tevez! How Man United must be regretting not hanging onto Ronaldo and Tevez this season.
  • Options
    will that work properly when espn are doing the world cup in 3d?
  • Options
    Watched the game, quote of the night from the commentator- Mancini played alongside Vialli at Sampadori, Vieri at Inter and er Ade Akinbiyi at Leicester
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]Quality Hat trick from Tevez! How Man United must be regretting not hanging onto Ronaldo and Tevez this season.

They got 80m for Ronaldo and Tevez would've cost them 25m. They're in a bit of trouble already and looking at their latest figures, they'd be in massive trouble with a 105m swing in their finances!