Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Half of Leeds' wage bill

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
is still being spent on players no longer at the club!

Leeds still paying wages for players like Robbie Fowler, Seth Johnson and Michael Duberry

Duberry! Is he at Stoke these days?

Comments

• Options
    Seth Johnson was on £40,000 a week!
  • Options
    I heard Seth Johnson went to meet Ridsdale with his agent when he was moving from Derby.

His agent said, whatever you do, don't accept their first wage offer, hold out for £25k a year - you're worth that. If the negotiations get near that, I'll make a decision for you on whether or not to accept it. OK says our Seth.

They walk into the Leeds board room and Ridsdale says immediately, I can't offer you anymore than £40k a week Seth, take it or leave it.

No wonder Leeds got in such a state.
  • Options
    Risdale screwed the club.

I wish I could shake him by the hand even if all supporters of that ghastly shower of sh*te would like to strangle him.

Hate Leeds.

League One there they go!
  • Options
    agree with you there pork pie..we all hate leeds scum..... tried to take us to court when we were nearly bankrupt in 1984 and could have put us under, c***s....still what goes around comes around so f**k em
  • Options
    what did they try and take us to court for?????
  • Options
    not 100% sure but i think it was over late payment of a transfer fee for , i'm guessing carl harris , maybe £50k something like that and i'm pretty sure around the same time barcelona let us off a load that we owed them for allan simonsen..you can't buy class!!
  • Options
    shows the difference doesnt it............