Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alternative Coach Pick Up Points (Airman, take note)

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]I'm with Nathan.

Does your wife know? : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Any possibility of having a coach pick up point for away games in Chislehurst High Street somewhere, cos for some of us, Chislehurst is nearer than Eltham or Bromley, so would make it easier just to walk to Chislehurst and not have to wait for the bus.

And no, this is not a thread saying I'm lazy.
    Chislehurst High Street is pretty long. Can't we have several pick-up points along the High Street?
  • Options
    well, so far, the Airman has failed to take note. This is symtomatic of the Club these days. They just don't listen to supporters anymore. Nathan makes a good suggestion about caoch pick-up's in Chislehurst, Jon Acworth makes the Club aware of good non-league talent and another fan (Polish I think) suggests players shirts should be velcroed together so that the ref can see if a player has his shirt pulled and all the Club do is ignore them. It really isn't good enough.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]and another fan (Polish I think) suggests players shirts should be velcroed together so that the ref can see if a player has his shirt pulled

I wasnt aware of this. That has cheered me up. pure genius!
  • Options
    maybe with the weather we have had the moving walky thing may be a bad idea for winter how about a nice warm tunnel linking the liberal club and ground.........with a shuttle service of golf buggies ...see its easy alas the club would rather spent there money on well they dont spend any money just take take take........i can feel a letter coming on
  • Options
    And whilst we're at it can we also have pick ups in Welling, Blackfen, Sidcup, Albany Park, Belvedere and Bexley Village please.
  • Options
    ......whilst the jubilee line is up the swannie over weekends, any chance of the coach service picking me up at Kilburn to the Valley and the occasional away match?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Or a new station this side of the level crossing, called "Valley, Floyd Road"?
    Buy your programme and burger from the new station buffet in the old signal box.

Also handy for the Royal Oak garden matchday barbecues when the weather is nice.
  • Options
    And DON'T get me started on the Lewisham Branch...........
    ...Sorry, wrong thread...........
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]And DON'T get me started on the Lewisham Branch...........
    ...Sorry, wrong thread...........

I hate that Lewisham branch. Splitters!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought all you Chislehurst boys drove big flash motors, surely the chauffer can drop you off in Eltham ;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Canterbury pick-up - the reason we withdrew this is because we were getting very small numbers, so we kept having to cancel it as it wasn't worth sending the coach down the A2/M2 from Gravesend and back again to pick up a couple of people. Obviously this was related to performance on the pitch, but numbers coming up from other deep Kent pick-ups for away games haven't been overwhelming so far this season.

Looking at the fixtures, MK Dons could be a runner from Canterbury/Faversham and I'm willing to look at any game where the number interested is in double figures. I'd suggest that in the absence of an East Kent branch the lack of anyone to organise these numbers (as happens in Sussex) is holding it back a bit.
  • Options
    Southend away? Or is Friday night a no go for Reliance?
  • Options
    Not sure you'd get the numbers for an evening game.