Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nathan Prior is my role model.

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Is there not another site for this sort of crap ?

see my post above
  • Options
    i hope a certain person doesnt learn how to search on here.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i hope a certain person doesnt learn how to search on here.

LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I blame the collapse of Addickted.net.

I thought the forum bit was still active?
  • Options
    I'd hardly call Addickted active...forum works but hardly anyone goes on there now. Hell, even me as a moderator doesn't keep me from going on there anymore.
  • Options
    Addicketd.net aka Valiant's newsfeed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I still can't believe Nathan actually spoke to someone, let alone a girl!

I refuse to believe it. As, it would seem, does she. ;)
  • Options
    Init bruv whatever innit? innit?
  • Options
    glub glub, this thread is taking on water!!!!
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited January 2010
    Well if Nathan's accusations are anything to go by, i'm not surprised we're sinking..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jesus wept. Thread of the year already - and it's only halfway through Jan.
  • Options
    if there is an awards do for internet forums then Nathan will be a shoe in for posts of the year
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Is there not another site for this sort of crap ?

Admin, we need an additional member status - Moron - then they can all play together.

Spot on. 3 come to mind straight away.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: clive the addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Had 'totty' and her followers coupla rows behind me Saturday.

Just didn't shut up with non football related stuff.

ADMIT IT M8 U GOT WIV DAZ

yeah, why do you get people going to football and then spend the whole game talking about Bluewater, politics, their jobs, their wife's etc etc. Just shut up and watch the football or even better actually sing.

I'd like to inform you, that there was two girls that were parroletic that did not watch the game at all, and were talking right through out the game about non related football stuff. If I go to football, I go to watch it not to talk about what colour im going to paint my nails! I spend my time getting behind my boys and pushing for the all important 3 points!
  • Options
    Its rediculous that some just dismiss nathan's posts every time. I don't agree at all with alot of Nathan's posts but the treatment he gets on here is disgusting. There is such a clique on here that decide what posts to accept and what to reject. Why not just allow different opinions, and I'm not just talking about this thread. This message board is about charlton and its fans, not a singular group who decide what should be heard and what should'nt.
  • Options
    lol calm down red! the people that comment r.e Nathan have mostly met him!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Oi...!!!

Don't bring Addickted.Net into it, it took us 3 years to get rid of him...

Only kidding, Nat, you know we really love ya....!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Lost Red[/cite]Its rediculous that some just dismiss nathan's posts every time. I don't agree at all with alot of Nathan's posts but the treatment he gets on here is disgusting. There is such a clique on here that decide what posts to accept and what to reject. Why not just allow different opinions, and I'm not just talking about this thread. This message board is about charlton and its fans, not a singular group who decide what should be heard and what should'nt.

Don't be ridiculous, it's just a bit of a wind-up and Nathan joins in ... if he doesn't complain, why are you?
  • Options
    Lost Red said:

Its rediculous that some just dismiss nathan's posts every time. I don't agree at all with alot of Nathan's posts but the treatment he gets on here is disgusting. There is such a clique on here that decide what posts to accept and what to reject. Why not just allow different opinions, and I'm not just talking about this thread. This message board is about charlton and its fans, not a singular group who decide what should be heard and what should'nt.

I think this fella needs to keep his stupid comments to himself.
    Taking the rise out of a guy who missed his coach to an away game in the 11/12 season springs to mind.
    Hopefully he does not 'talk' to people like this as I imagine he gets floored a few times
  • Options
    So any chance Nathan can be forgiven.
    This site is a lot less entertaining without the legend who is NP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Think Nathan's planning a career as a Tory MP. Having never worked in the real world is seen as a plus in that field.
  • Options
    Anyone seen his Twitter tonight? Utter loon
  • Options
    Saw in the programme that Nathan and Zoe Prior got married on 30 July.

Congratulations and Ggood luck to them