Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

'I'm not going Nottingham because.........'

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Come on, lets hear your excuses.......

Mince pie off Suzi for the most original

Comments

• Options
    because my boyfriend wont let me.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    because its my nan's 80th birthday party and we're going to dfs. (not for her b'day! - we just need to buy sofas!)
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Arsenal was probably my last ever away game, also none of my mates were up for it.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Because saturdays and sundays are knowledge days.
  • Options
    because once when i went we let in five goals and on the way back my dad got stuck in a fence to the car park because he was too fat.

I never want to go through that horrifically traumatic (albeit hilarious) experience again.
  • Options
    Because I'm west 'aaammmm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Because I'm west 'aaammmm

aha, thats the best excuse so far doood
  • Options
    Because my three mates who I'd normally go with all blew it out & going on my own is just sad really. Plus I am supposed to be going out on a Birthday drink up with a mate in Kingston Surrey that evening. Err that's two excuses both lame I know.
  • Options
    Oh yeah and its my Girlfriends daughters birthday party on Sunday, so am having my Dad over on Saturday cos his actual birthday is on Sunday too..
  • Options
    I can't go because I suffer from Nyctohylophobia
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Because its the Gun Capital of England, Bang Bang!
  • Options
    I've fallen out of love with the FA cup competition. Although we could get back together again should the Addicks progress and reach the final.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]because once when i went we let in five goals and on the way back my dad got stuck in a fence to the car park because he was too fat.

I never want to go through that horrifically traumatic (albeit hilarious) experience again.

[cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Because its the Gun Capital of England, Bang Bang!

my two favourites so far !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]because my boyfriend wont let me.

Mine's not too happy either, but I'm still going.
  • Options
    I'm not going because:

1. It's my daughters 2nd birthday
    2. The wife won't let me
    3. I am a non-committed plastic who really cannot be arsed.
  • Options
    I'm responsible for Ketman not going. Well, one third responsible anyway!! ;-)

I have a kitchen to fit also!!
  • Options
    actually not really sure why I'm not going, probably cause it's fallen a bit to close to christmas / new year and neither me or any of my crowd have got off our arses and sorted it out.........any other time would've been definate weekend potential !
  • Options
    I'm skint.
  • Options
    ...and I dont have a ticket.
  • Options
    Can't afford it as there are two NW games this month - Bolton & Man U
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'm playing vets football
  • Options
    Because my early season surge of enthusiasm has now been overtaken by a surge of apathy.....................
  • Options
    I quit my job two days ago due to a monster two day hangover (the job was rubsih really anyway) and hence cant spend any money til I have secured future employment....
  • Options
    Got my little fella for the day and he wants to go to an indoor play area
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I am boycotting the match in protest of the FA's decision to ban Osei for two matches. I hope all you other non goer's will also support this boycott too!
  • Options
    Oracle has just emailed me his excuse. Apparently he's washing his hair...
  • Options
    Because I spent far too much money at Xmas and have just had a £900 bill to fix the motor
  • Options
    Because I spent all my Cup money flying down for the Wycombe game...(and I've got to buy furniture too).
  • Options
    Medders- because i'm worth it....

I have my children on Saturdays, far more important than Charlton.
  • Options
    oracle - i make you right mate!

i'd rather be playing football tomorrow than watching us get stuffed