Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This morning at work....

edited January 2010 in Not Sports Related
We are in the process of recruiting a data processing person, whatever one of those is?
Anyway my boss shows candidate one to the interview room and goes to make her a coffee. He picked up a cup, unknown to him on the other side is a picture of a fireman wearing just boxer shorts, its one of those cups that when filled with hot water the boxer pants disappear and you can see the chaps Hampton. My boss makes the coffee all the while unaware of the picture on the other side, walks into the interview room and hands the cup to the young lady who, confronted with the firemans tackle says ‘nice hose’!
Surely she must get the job!!!

Comments

• Options
    LOL, calm and collected under pressure, she has to get the job.
  • Options
    Do we get a photo of her - ahem for research purposes.

This will aid us in recommending her or not......
  • Options
    Great post!
  • Options
    Brilliant what a legend get a pic Bibble for would ya? Purposes.
  • Options
    As her adviser she better get the job or we'll be suing for sexual harressment and discrimination in the recruitment process (bet none of the men got a similar cup).

Quids in ; - )
  • Options
    Henry - seriously he is worried about harraassment!! Even though it was a genuine error.

However she is coming back for second interview, now where did I put the company dildo?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Henry - seriously he is worried about harraassment!! Even though it was a genuine error.

However she is coming back for second interview, now where did I put the company dildo?[/quote]

And he should be. Seriously she would walk a tribunal if she was an employee.

Thankfully for him applicants have less rights so he would be OK but if she made a fuss his bosses might not be happy depending who you're employers are.

Taking off my work hat LOL. Still just as well as it wasn't a gay man. That could have be awkward. : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]We are in the process of recruiting a data processing person, whatever one of those is?
    Anyway my boss shows candidate one to the interview room and goes to make her a coffee. He picked up a cup, unknown to him on the other side is a picture of a fireman wearing just boxer shorts, its one of those cups that when filled with hot water the boxer pants disappear and you can see the chaps Hampton. My boss makes the coffee all the while unaware of the picture on the other side, walks into the interview room and hands the cup to the young lady who, confronted with the firemans tackle says ‘nice hose’!
    Surely she must get the job!!!

although extreemly funny, i wouldnt right off a complaint if she didnt get the job gift horse and all that.
  • Options
    Guess what?

She got the job, and fair play to her she asked to use the Firemans mug!!