Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Television Games.....

Had a look at the TV guide for tonight and saw that that there 3 Live games at MKDons,Liverpool & Villa all on at the same time.
Who said that TV is "killing the Game" ?
Will people bother going anymore when you can sit at Home ?

Comments

• Options
    I think true supporters wont care if on tv or not mate tbh, although that said the reading game last year fell on my 21st which i had a huge party so gave my mum an excuse for me not to go! but i dont think so its only the minority that wont go as its on tv
  • Options
    You forgot to post the link.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]You forgot to post the link.
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12942,00.html

lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I think true supports will always make the effort. For example the Orient game next Monday i wouldnt miss that for the world also i cant stand the commentary on SKY as they wont know a thing about Charlton and will just wind me up as they always do when we are live on SKY. Go to the Valley for an eve or listen to Andy Gray blow prem clubs mmmm i know what i would rather do :-)
  • Options
    At the moment id rather listen to Andy Gray than those helmets in the North Upper.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I think true supports will always make the effort. For example the Orient game next Monday i wouldnt miss that for the world also i cant stand the commentary on SKY as they wont know a thing about Charlton and will just wind me up as they always do when we are live on SKY. Go to the Valley for an eve or listen to Andy Gray blow prem clubs mmmm i know what i would rather do :-)

well as much as i'd love to go(i went away) i have snooker commitments :-(
  • Options
    Is that on the Snooker table above your bed ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Liverpool is a sell-out so not affected

Blackburn are only taking 1500 to Villa Park despite the club laying on free coaches
  • Options
    for people like me who have had season tickets virtually their entire lives, and have seen Charlton play everywhere from Torquay to Sunderland on away games, then find themselves stuck staying at home with babies, television games are a God send.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Is that on the Snooker table above your bed ?
    ;-)

Haha No, i play in a league. not the greatest one but do not play at home and what are you insinuating i do on the snooker table? lol

Snooker league i play in, as you can see im 2nd in highest break ;-)