Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Anyone who says YES is gay FACT

MMMM playground banter amusing :-). Well its a no for me i hate girls with big f*** off frindges. You look ridiculous love almost a bowl style cut init. I also dont like chicks with Dicks.

I love the fact RU concentrated all his anger on her hair. Yet her cory is only a mild problem.
  • Options
    yeah, the fact that she might have a cock is a footnote to the hair problem!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Some of you lot really are too fussy.
  • Options
    ah why not then but only if it aint got a schlong and looks like the above with less eye lashes
  • Options
    Ah...a true "would ya" at last.

Have heard about/seen the old fella she's apparently packing before so until proven otherwise it's a no from the Bournemouth jury. Mind you they do say don't knock it 'till you've tried it I suppose....
  • Options
    Where's her supposed packet? ..... can't say I've ever noticed.
  • Options
    is it the bird with the blond hair or the bird licking her lips in the background?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]is it the bird with the blond hair or the bird licking her lips in the background?

The one behind her is all yours, mate.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]is it the bird with the blond hair or the bird licking her lips in the background?

The one behind her, He's is all yours, mate.

;o)

;-)
  • Options
    Hermaphrodites don't float my boat, I'm afraid, so it;s a 'nein' from me. Bet it goes like the clappers though, for those who are into the more (ahem) 'esoteric' side of things
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So she's a tranny with a fanny, right?
  • Options
    Nope Ogster she was born with both male & female genitalia. Shes actually come clean about it. Her man parts arent that big by all accounts so i'm sure they wouldnt put you off ;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Oh & not a chance, rough as hell, needs a good wash!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Nope Ogster she was born with both male & female genitalia. Shes actually come clean about it. Her man parts arent that big by all accounts so i'm sure they wouldnt put you off ;-)

Neither are mine, and I'm not even pretty.
    It's a cruel world. ;-)

BTW I wouldn't, not even with hers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Nope Ogster she was born with both male & female genitalia. Shes actually come clean about it. Her man parts arent that big by all accounts so i'm sure they wouldnt put you off ;-)

Neither are mine, and I'm not even pretty.
    It's a cruel world. ;-)

BTW I wouldn't, not even with hers!
    Ok so now i'm getting funny looks on the train home after i have just laughed out loud at that! Brilliant!
  • Options
    wouldn't go anywhere near her six bag of nuts either
  • Options
    She hasn't. Not in a single interview. She has consistently denied it. I don't believe it - but to say she has 'come clean about it' is wrong.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this guys. I had nightmares about it last night. I dreamt I was on the train home from work and the "guy" opposite me (wearing a skirt like a belt) kept flashing a tiny little erection and a big hairy butt hole at me. I was frightened. So, it's a definite no-no from me and the last time I look at one of these would ya threads before bedtime.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    She hasn't. Not in a single interview. She has consistently denied it. I don't believe it - but to say she has 'come clean about it' is wrong.
    Why would i make something up like that? I was sat, having my barnet done & they handed me the obligotory magazine (which in my hairdressers is normally Tatler, Vogue etc) & i read an article where they quoted her as saying she was born with both sets. I'm only passing on what i read. Couldnt care if you choose not to believe it.
  • Options

Well, thanks for that lil' snippet, Lil'Sis.

How does that work......? She seems to come across as all woman rather than a bloke.
    Still handy for those lonely nights when you're inbetween lovers, I suppose.

BTW ....... despite her convent education and her real name being Stephanie, can I change my mind and make it a No?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    heres your answer

http://www.ibtimes.com/blogs/articles/8403/20090811/photo-lady-gaga-man-or-woman-she-confirms-it-but-her-manager-denies.htm
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Her twitter quote:

Love you Japan! Pokerface just went #1! Thanku!!. My show was so good last night. I just had to go home and suck my own hermie dick, suckka

Sounds like she's on a wind up to me. A cock & bull story. boom boom.
  • Options
    What a load of (tiny) B*llox!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    Why would i make something up like that? I was sat, having my barnet done & they handed me the obligotory magazine (which in my hairdressers is normally Tatler, Vogue etc) & i read an article where they quoted her as saying she was born with both sets. I'm only passing on what i read. Couldnt care if you choose not to believe it.
    I'm not saying you'd make it up sis - I'm saying that some quote allegedly attributed to her in a magazine is slightly different from an actual interview
  • Options
    If , and it's a big IF she is proven to be a hemaphrodite (wait until I start on Sith Ifricin sportswomen) obvo I'm out

Until then I reckon she would fvck like a polecat, and I would be well up for f*cking some sense into the polecat
  • Options
    Even if she's not a hermaphrodite, the answer from me is no thanks. Good 'Would ya?' though. Better than a few of the recent ones.