Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL forum - isn't it strange?

2»

Comments

• Options
    lol rodney i need a bit of doom-mongering people were getting far too happy and punchy .....
  • Options
    God you lot are depressing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]God you lot are depressing!

The message is depressing not the messengers :-)
  • Options
    I'm just pleased someone brought up the ball boy situation.

Can't Dickson do a job there?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]God you lot are depressing!

The message is depressing not the messengers :-)

haha i was actually referring to you & oohah, so you would say that ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]not just c/life.
    it happens in pubs after games. when we win, not a lot is said. when we lose, we tend to talk about it more.[/quote]

I'm the other way round on that one but then again my wife always keeps calling me Victor Meldrew.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]CL is sooooooooo much busier after a defeat than after a win.

Are we just a bunch of moaners?

It would be good to see as many posts from members when we beat Tranmere on Saturday.

I can honestly say that I have never marched on Parliament congratulating any government on its excellent polocies. As for protesting well ......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I'm just pleased someone brought up the ball boy situation.

Can't Dickson do a job there?

Would do a good job playing sweeper as he always seemed to be 5 yards behind the back 4.

Thank goodness they got him on......the saviour!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]CL is sooooooooo much busier after a defeat than after a win.

Are we just a bunch of moaners?

It would be good to see as many posts from members when we beat Tranmere on Saturday.

I can honestly say that I have never marched on Parliament congratulatinganygovernment on its excellent polocies. As for protesting well ......
    I take your point Cordoban.....
  • Options
    Quote: RodneyCharlton Trotter:

"I think its because the defeats highlight the views of those of us who realise there is a lot wrong with the current situation. We have been undefeated a lot this season but other than the honeymoon period at the start of the season we havent been convincing imo in the way that a promotion chasing team should be particularly recently."

Birmingham were abysmal last year in Div' 2 & still made it up. Scored very few goals, didn't concede much mind, but were generally 'unconvincing' on their way up. Not looking too bad for them now though. I'd take 3 points however achieved at the mo', just as long as we get out of this division at the first time of asking. If we don't, then we could be down here for some time!