Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sarf London Football

As a proud sarf Londoner the state of our 3 sides is a sad joke. We were in the Prem a dog watch ago and now are pot less. Millwall cant get an adverage gate over 10,000 and Palarse the highest placed team are in the second level and just gone bankrupt !

I hate the bermondsey pikes when we play and wish never to again but dont want to see em go out of business.

As for Palarse religating them a couple of seasons ago was the pay back for the shit we took at at Sel Out Park. Now feel a tad sorry for the normal nigel (is that an oxymoron?) but Jordon hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa

but Sarf London football jesus what a sad old state its in.

Comments

• Options
    Very true, its not just south london. Look at Pompey, Stockport, Luton, Rotherham, Bournemouth etc.

Agree I don't want to see anyone go out of business and the only reason I am pleased with todays news is because of Simon Jordan.
  • Options
    Palace going into Administration (again) and 10 points deducted puts them level on points with Scunthorpe, 4 points above a relegation place.