Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

swindon v leeds

1 ~ 0 to swindon

Comments

• Options
    Don't want them catching up with us!
  • Options
    Walsall winning too. It won't last though
  • Options
    Colchester winning as are Southampton. If Saints sneak into the PO's I reckon they'll be the ones to nick the third promo place.
  • Options
    3-0 swindon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Colchester winning as are Southampton. If Saints sneak into the PO's I reckon they'll be the ones to nick the third promo place.

I just don't get why everyone is so worried about Southampton. They are only 5 points off relegation. They are more than 20 points behind us. They are only 11th on recent form. They have a crap manager.

Why worry about them?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You'll always pick up points by having regular goalscorers

They have 3, two of them are I'd say comfortable in the top 10 strikers in this division and probably only Holt, Beckford, Snodgrass, Martin, Rhodes, Easter and Burton could claim to be on the same wavelength... Austin is perhaps arriving into that group now

I think they'll lose out only just in their playoff race but it would be a very very short-sighted move to ignore a team that gets great attendances, has goalscorers left right and centre, a club that thinks it's fighting a bit of adversity and can go out and spend £1.5M in a week on a couple of players.