Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

scarf day at the palace saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    I cant get exited about this fellas. I remember how I felt reading that we might go this way on my way back from the test in cardiff. dont get me wrong I dont like palace, but this...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: superclive[/cite]I cant get exited about this fellas. I remember how I felt reading that we might go this way on my way back from the test in cardiff. dont get me wrong I dont like palace, but this...

.......................is great ;-)
  • Options
    If it happens to us then so be it - got to laugh at Jordan though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: superclive[/cite]I cant get exited about this fellas. I remember how I felt reading that we might go this way on my way back from the test in cardiff. dont get me wrong I dont like palace, but this...

I'm with you and you just know like with West Ham someone comes in and rescues them and Southampton where they are ultimately better off it will happen to palace but when its our turn F all will happen
  • Options
    I think Ron Noalds will save them but other clubs, potentially us, won't be so lucky as you have to be a fool to buy a football club.
  • Options
    Surely it should be ANORAK DAY!
  • Options
    That picture of the bad spelling (and wrong colours) on the scarf is great - I remember that.

........and they call us clowns!
  • Options
    "And the Award for the Biggest clown goes to Tangoman......"
  • Options
    I really think everyone should stop gloating, we are not too far away from it
  • Options
    Long scarves are best, they're easily converted into nooses...