Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dean Sinclair off again

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
on loan to Grimsby till end of season according to their O/S

Comments

• Options
    Looked like 8 stone of child in the club shop the other night- he'd need to be quick if he is that slight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Looked like 8 stone of child in the club shop the other night- he'd need to be quick if he is that slight.

Sorry can't speak for anyone else but I don't understand this post?
  • Options
    Didn't look big or old enough to play Professional football. He would need to be very quick if he doesn't have the weight to hang around in a tackle.
  • Options
    When is he out of contract?

Hopefully someone will buy him in the summer as he obviously won't play for us bar a major injury crisis
  • Options
    One out on loan, one in?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]One out on loan, one in?
    Hopefully.

Such a pointless signing, 3rd season here and made no positive or even negative impact on the pitch in a league game. Injuries haven't helped but he's at least 6th choice CM.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Didn't look big or old enough to play Professional football. He would need to be very quick if he doesn't have the weight to hang around in a tackle.

Agh right oh...why was he in the club shop by the way....I honestly wouldn't recognise him.
  • Options
    Why don't we just release him, he's never going to play for us
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Why don't we just release him, he's never going to play for us

If we released him, we'd have to pay up his contract in advance lump sum.
  • Options
    Out of contract in the summer, so I think thats the last we see of him...........unless we don't get promoted and in the summer Racon, Bailey, Semedo, Sam & Shelvey all leave and then he will be the lynchpin in our midfield !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]One out on loan, one in?
    Hopefully.

Such a pointless signing, 3rd season here and made no positive or even negative impact on the pitch in a league game. Injuries haven't helped but he's at least 6th choice CM.

He was a Pardew vanity signing. We had a good selection of 1st team Centre Mids and some decent youngsters but Pardew wanted to have someone he could say he 'made' a la Rio Coker. Oh well, it's not like we could do with the money spent on him now or anything.
  • Options
    The sad thing to come out of the whole Sinclair fiasco is that a certain Nicky Bailey was playing at Barnet with Sinclair when Pardew wen shopping............and he bought Sinclair !!
  • Options
    From our OS today:

"Grimsby manager Woods, though, was pleased with the contribution of Sinclair, adding:
    "He's just a super footballer."

Remember, you read it here first.
  • Options
    Can't knock his goals to games ratio
  • Options
    Good he has found a club but an absolute waste of time and money for us. Never good enough for the Champ or even League 1 and cannot believe Pardew paid 125,000- infact scrap that- I can so believe Pardew paid that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Good he has found a club but an absolute waste of time and money for us. Never good enough for the Champ or even League 1 and cannot believe Pardew paid 125,000- infact scrap that- I can so believe Pardew paid that.

I suppose its one of the better of Pardews failures, didn't cost as much as McLeod